5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- crosstab query
- a caculates a sum, average, count, or other type of total for data that is grouped by two fields-one across the top of the datasheet.
- b an instruction that tells a database to show only certain information
- c a link between two tables basedon a common field.
- d conditions that are set in a query.
- e a setting that a program automatically selects if tyou do not specify a subsitute. for example, word 2007 had default margin setting that you can change.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the view that allows you to change the structure of a database object.
- a wizard that evaluates the information in a chosen table and then makes changes to streamline the data.
- a column in a table whose values uniquely identify the rows in the table.
- to add text to a document.
- a graphic icon that can be clicked to perform a specific task.
5 True/False questions
tab → a set of rows and columns used to organize information.
group → an organized set of commands that relates to a specific activity.
database template → an organized way to store information so that it is easy for the computer to search for information.
backup → an organized set of commands that relates to a specific activity.
ribbon → a panel in microsoft office that organizes commands into tabs.