5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- input mask
- a allows users to apply a specific type of format to data enterd into a database.
- b a set of rows and columns used to organize information.
- c a panel in microsoft office that organizes commands into tabs.
- d an object on a form or report that displays data, such as a text box or check box, or a button that lets users control a program.
- e a label that corresponds with a picture or diagram
5 Multiple choice questions
- an organized set of commands that relates to a specific activity.
- a setting that a program automatically selects if tyou do not specify a subsitute. for example, word 2007 had default margin setting that you can change.
- caculates a sum, average, count, or other type of total for data that is grouped by two fields-one across the top of the datasheet.
- a clickable area of the ribbon that displays menu options.
- a wizard that evaluates the information in a chosen table and then makes changes to streamline the data.
5 True/False questions
property → a detail about an object, such as the size or default value.
function → a list of preset formulas that are used to solve equations.
query → one piece of data that describes something.
compare → controls that tell the computer to perform a particular task.
button → a list of preset formulas that are used to solve equations.