5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- referential integrity
- input mask
- a prevents conflicting data between two tables by enforcing a relationship.
- b an organized way to store information so that it is easy for the computer to search for information.
- c a toolbar that allows users to quickly find commands.
- d allows users to apply a specific type of format to data enterd into a database.
- e a clickable area of the ribbon that displays menu options.
5 Multiple choice questions
- an item that helps the user organize files.
- a detail about an object, such as the size or default value.
- exceeding what is necessary.
- the arrow used to select on-screen items, such as menus and buttons.
- a bar at the right side or bottom of the screen that allows you to move up and down or left and right in a document or a worksheet.
5 True/False questions
crosstab query → a database query that finds records with the same data in a field.
insert → the arrow used to select on-screen items, such as menus and buttons.
database template → a sample database used by the Database Wizard to create a new database.
control → an object on a form or report that displays data
data → factual information used as a basis for reasoning, discussion, or calculation.