← Lesson 1 Access Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Totals Row
- duplicate query
- primary key
- a a function that can summarize columns of data in a table to give you totals, averages, minimums, and maximums and other calculations simply and quickly.
- b a column in a table whose values uniquely identify the rows in the table.
- c a part or share of something.
- d an object on a form or report that displays data
- e a database query that finds records with the same data in a field.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- to examine and note similarities or differences.
- conditions that are set in a query.
- tells what type of data a field can hold
- a link between two tables basedon a common field.
5 True/False Questions
scroll bar → a bar at the right side or bottom of the screen that allows you to move up and down or left and right in a document or a worksheet.
lookup field → displays input choices form another table so you can enter data by choosing it for a list.
QAT → a toolbar that allows users to quickly find commands.
default → a setting that a program automatically selects if tyou do not specify a subsitute. for example, word 2007 had default margin setting that you can change.
analyze → a set of rows and columns used to organize information.