5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- scroll bar
- a the set of data that describes one item, show in one row of a table.
- b the arrow used to select on-screen items, such as menus and buttons.
- c a bar at the right side or bottom of the screen that allows you to move up and down or left and right in a document or a worksheet.
- d an item that helps the user organize files.
- e a copy of a file that is created to protect one's work and data.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a query that finds records without matching related data.
- a detail about an object, such as the size or default value.
- an object on a form or report that displays data
- a panel in microsoft office that organizes commands into tabs.
- a link between two tables basedon a common field.
5 True/False Questions
query → an instruction that tells a database to show only certain information
attachment field → displays input choices form another table so you can enter data by choosing it for a list.
function → a label that corresponds with a picture or diagram
Design View → the arrow used to select on-screen items, such as menus and buttons.
analyze → an organized way to store information so that it is easy for the computer to search for information.