← Lesson 1 Access Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- title bar
- Totals Row
- crosstab query
- property sheet
- a a window listing the properties for an object.
- b a graphic icon that can be clicked to perform a specific task.
- c caculates a sum, average, count, or other type of total for data that is grouped by two fields-one across the top of the datasheet.
- d the bar at the top of the screen that displays the name of the current window.
- e a function that can summarize columns of data in a table to give you totals, averages, minimums, and maximums and other calculations simply and quickly.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a list of preset formulas that are used to solve equations.
- prevents conflicting data between two tables by enforcing a relationship.
- to study or determine the nature and relationship of component parts.
- a column in a table whose values uniquely identify the rows in the table.
- controls that tell the computer to perform a particular task.
5 True/False Questions
folder → one piece of data that describes something.
field → one piece of data that describes something.
portion → a label that corresponds with a picture or diagram
control → an object on a form or report that displays data, such as a text box or check box, or a button that lets users control a program.
caption → a label that corresponds with a picture or diagram