5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- shared access
- Design View
- a an object on a form or report that displays data
- b conditions that are set in a query.
- c ...
- d the view that allows you to change the structure of a database object.
- e to examine and note similarities or differences.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the set of data that describes one item, show in one row of a table.
- displays input choices form another table so you can enter data by choosing it for a list.
- an organized set of commands that relates to a specific activity.
- a column in a table whose values uniquely identify the rows in the table.
- allows users to apply a specific type of format to data enterd into a database.
5 True/False questions
QAT → a clickable area of the ribbon that displays menu options.
command → controls that tell the computer to perform a particular task.
database → a set of rows and columns used to organize information.
data type → tells what type of data a field can hold
redundant → exceeding what is necessary.