5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a a label that corresponds with a picture or diagram
- b an item that helps the user organize files.
- c a panel in microsoft office that organizes commands into tabs.
- d the set of data that describes one item, show in one row of a table.
- e to add text to a document.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a wizard that evaluates the information in a chosen table and then makes changes to streamline the data.
- a list of preset formulas that are used to solve equations.
- a detail about an object, such as the size or default value.
- an instruction that tells a database to show only certain information
- the arrow used to select on-screen items, such as menus and buttons.
5 True/False Questions
default → a toolbar that allows users to quickly find commands.
field → one piece of data that describes something.
data → a toolbar that allows users to quickly find commands.
input mask → an organized way to store information so that it is easy for the computer to search for information.
compare → to examine and note similarities or differences.