5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- crosstab query
- lookup field
- attachment field
- a a field that is useful for linking files and other objects to a database.
- b a set of rows and columns used to organize information.
- c displays input choices form another table so you can enter data by choosing it for a list.
- d caculates a sum, average, count, or other type of total for data that is grouped by two fields-one across the top of the datasheet.
- e an object on a form or report that displays data, such as a text box or check box, or a button that lets users control a program.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- an organized way to store information so that it is easy for the computer to search for information.
- a toolbar that allows users to quickly find commands.
- an object on a form or report that displays data
- a bar at the right side or bottom of the screen that allows you to move up and down or left and right in a document or a worksheet.
5 True/False Questions
duplicate query → a database query that finds records with the same data in a field.
referential integrity → exceeding what is necessary.
database template → a sample database used by the Database Wizard to create a new database.
dialog box → the bar at the top of the screen that displays the name of the current window.
Totals Row → a function that can summarize columns of data in a table to give you totals, averages, minimums, and maximums and other calculations simply and quickly.