5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- database template
- a a sample database used by the Database Wizard to create a new database.
- b a graphic icon that can be clicked to perform a specific task.
- c the arrow used to select on-screen items, such as menus and buttons.
- d a copy of a file that is created to protect one's work and data.
- e an item that helps the user organize files.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a wizard that evaluates the information in a chosen table and then makes changes to streamline the data.
- an organized set of commands that relates to a specific activity.
- an object on a form or report that displays data
- to examine and note similarities or differences.
5 True/False Questions
QAT → factual information used as a basis for reasoning, discussion, or calculation.
query → one piece of data that describes something.
scroll bar → the bar at the top of the screen that displays the name of the current window.
field → an item that helps the user organize files.
control → a label that corresponds with a picture or diagram