5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- duplicate query
- primary key
- a controls that tell the computer to perform a particular task.
- b a column in a table whose values uniquely identify the rows in the table.
- c a database query that finds records with the same data in a field.
- d an organized set of commands that relates to a specific activity.
- e factual information used as a basis for reasoning, discussion, or calculation.
5 Multiple choice questions
- to study or determine the nature and relationship of component parts.
- prevents conflicting data between two tables by enforcing a relationship.
- an object on a form or report that displays data
- a bar at the right side or bottom of the screen that allows you to move up and down or left and right in a document or a worksheet.
- to examine and note similarities or differences.
5 True/False questions
database → tells what type of data a field can hold
insert → an instruction that tells a database to show only certain information
dialog box → the bar at the top of the screen that displays the name of the current window.
table → a set of rows and columns used to organize information.
backup → a copy of a file that is created to protect one's work and data.