5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- property sheet
- Design View
- a the view that allows you to change the structure of a database object.
- b a label that corresponds with a picture or diagram
- c a window listing the properties for an object.
- d a toolbar that allows users to quickly find commands.
- e to study or determine the nature and relationship of component parts.
5 Multiple choice questions
- an item that helps the user organize files.
- to add text to a document.
- a box opened by a menu commands that allows you to select options or specify information to perform the command.
- a wizard that evaluates the information in a chosen table and then makes changes to streamline the data.
- a set of rows and columns used to organize information.
5 True/False questions
scroll bar → a bar at the right side or bottom of the screen that allows you to move up and down or left and right in a document or a worksheet.
backup → an organized set of commands that relates to a specific activity.
ribbon → a panel in microsoft office that organizes commands into tabs.
unmatched query → a query that finds records without matching related data.
Totals Row → the bar at the top of the screen that displays the name of the current window.