5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- data type
- database template
- a exceeding what is necessary.
- b a list of preset formulas that are used to solve equations.
- c tells what type of data a field can hold
- d a part or share of something.
- e a sample database used by the Database Wizard to create a new database.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- to study or determine the nature and relationship of component parts.
- an object on a form or report that displays data
- the set of data that describes one item, show in one row of a table.
- a clickable area of the ribbon that displays menu options.
- prevents conflicting data between two tables by enforcing a relationship.
5 True/False Questions
title bar → a bar at the right side or bottom of the screen that allows you to move up and down or left and right in a document or a worksheet.
field → an instruction that tells a database to show only certain information
attachment field → a field that is useful for linking files and other objects to a database.
ribbon → a panel in microsoft office that organizes commands into tabs.
caption → a label that corresponds with a picture or diagram