1. First in time or importance.
2. A prime minister or head of state.
1. An archbishop or bishop who ranks highest among others. 2. A member of the order of animals that includes monkeys, apes, and humans.
1. First in rank, excellence, quality, importance, or time.
2. Chief; most important.
3. To prepare something or someone for use or action.
1. Belonging to the first ages; ancient.
1. Primeval; original; fundamental.
1. Situated behind or at the back.
1. Future generations.
2. A person's descendants.
Occurring or continuing after death, especially a work published after the author's death or a child born after the father's death.
After, Latin Root
First, Latin Root
The first performance of something.