5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Linville "Outgroup Homogeneity Effect"
- timing of dissent
- Jennings et al. "Ad"
- autism symptoms
- Srull Impression Formation
- a inconsistency resolution
- b stereotyping
- c gender stereotypes
- d deficits in communication, socialization, imagination
- e early dissent leads to the greatest drop in conformity
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- one dissenter drops conformity from 50% to 5%
- default value
- mere presence of others influences behavior
- realistic conflict theory, discrimination, superordinate goal
5 True/False Questions
La Pierre → sticks out from background
Principle of Association → More links=easier to recall
discrimination → where did they get it?
Condry^(2) "Baby" → schema
Sears+Houland "Lynching" → realistic conflict theory