5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- case of R.J.
- Jones' Actor/Observer Difference
- Sulin+Dooling "Carol Harris"
- Srull Impression Formation
- a lacks episodic memory
- b schema
- c inconsistency resolution
- d going along with social norms
- e fundamental attribution error
5 Multiple choice questions
- can imagine memories, beliefs, thoughts, but can't see them
- conflict over limited resources
- where did they get it?
- sticks out from background
5 True/False questions
obedience → going along with explicitly stated rules or there will be consequences
El Paso → more confederates, more conformity
Sears+Houland "Lynching" → schema
prejudice → going along with explicitly stated rules or there will be consequences
Principle of Association → More links=easier to recall