← Week seven Test
5 Written Questions
4 Matching Questions
- St. Augustine
- Categorical imperative
- a believed that the soul will enjoy beatitude or suffering for eternity after death.
- b self-observation and reporting thoughts, feelings and sensations
- c According to John Locke, personal identity is ________.
- d Living the good life towards perfections, supported by Immanuel kant
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- According to David Hume, immortal, "independent" soul as an entity must be ________.
- He gave validity to phenomina (i.e. experiences) and so the soul was just a bundle of perceptions in continual flux; " a jumble of perceptions"
- According to John Locke, _________ is a faith claim, and it can't be proven or disproved
- According to Rene Descartes, now to his argument Cogito, ergo sum became ________.
- According to who, he also believed in human embrology: working through the levels
5 True/False Questions
mechanism → According to Watson, he led the charge against introspection and replaced it with "_____"
Pineal gland → According to Rene Descartes, activity coordinate via the _______.
I am aware (awareness) → potency
Soul → flesh
Soul → According to Aristotle, he held that wherever there is life, there is a