5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Nutritive soul
- Governs our moral and ethical life
- image of god
- a plants
- b According to Immanuel Kant, it also has an ethical value and can be that "I" which _________________
- c According to Immanuel Kant, _______ is not writing on the blank slate, it is active
- d According to G.W. Von Leibniz, God in place as part of his plan of "_____" harmony
- e According to St. Augustine, the human soul bears the very _______.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- According to John B. Watson, behaviorism was very unsuccessful, but his _______________ by the pre- WWII years
- According to David Hume, we can never be (directly) aware of ourselves (the "I") only ________.
- According to John Locke, _________ is a faith claim, and it can't be proven or disproved
- some said fire, some said thin air, some said particle (atom)
5 True/False Questions
Soul → According to St. Augustine, ____ = rational being actualizing its essence to be a full human being
St. Augustine → According to St. Thomas, he believed that the good of the "_____" soul united to the body
Impersonal → According to G.W. Von Leibniz, ________ is a single, beautiful "unit of force" in the universe
inner spectator → According to Aristotle, the soul is not an
World soul → created by Mr. Demiurge, as well as the souls of the planets as well as all individual "human soul"