5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- World soul
- The monald
- Queen monald
- a created by Mr. Demiurge, as well as the souls of the planets as well as all individual "human soul"
- b According to G.W. Von Leibniz, ________ organizes the bodily monads into an integrated whole
- c According to G.W. Von Leibniz, ________ is a single, beautiful "unit of force" in the universe
- d According to Immanuel Kant, _______ is not writing on the blank slate, it is active
- e According to Rene Descartes, the universe is a _________ (a clock)
5 Multiple choice questions
- He denies the Augustinian view of fallen men (i.e. orginal sin)
- believed that the soul will enjoy beatitude or suffering for eternity after death.
- According to Immanuel Kant, this "I", this "consciousness" continues inexorably __________
- According to Immanuel Kant, the soul = "I" must be immortal so it __________
5 True/False questions
I am a thinking thing/being → Sum res cogitans
Tabula rasa → According to John Locke, substances can be known via the ______ of the ideas they produce
Sensation → According to St. Thomas, intellection requires _____.
Sensitive soul → plants
Categorical imperative → According to St, Augstine, the soul and body is a