5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The presocratics
- Nutritive soul, sensitive soul, and rational soul
- Lived experience and sensory activation
- a some said fire, some said thin air, some said particle (atom)
- b flesh
- c According to John Locke, mind is formed by ______________ and ______________.
- d According to Aristotle, the degrees of souls:
- e According to Immanuel Kant, the soul is essentially ________, more like a quality
5 Multiple choice questions
- According to John B. Watson, didn't agree with this, considered too hard to quantify by _______________
- According to Aristotle, soul has little to do with ____.
- According to G.W. Von Leibniz, ________ organizes the bodily monads into an integrated whole
- According to Immanuel Kant, _______ is not writing on the blank slate, it is active
5 True/False questions
A composite → According to Rene Descartes, man is still more than just a _____.
Categorical imperative → Living the good life towards perfections, supported by Immanuel kant
Discount → According to St. Augustine, the ____ directed, animates the body
Soul → According to Aristotle, he held that wherever there is life, there is a
St. Augustine → According to who, he also believed in human embrology: working through the levels