5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- G.W. Von Leibniz
- I am aware (awareness)
- a According to Aristotle, the soul has the faculty or power of
- b Is against Locke and "continental rationalist school"
- c According to Rene descartes, consciousness refers to __________.
- d According to St. Thomas, he believed that we need to _______ all vital capacities
- e According to St. Augustine, the ____ directed, animates the body
5 Multiple choice questions
- According to Rene Descartes, now to his argument Cogito, ergo sum became ________.
- According to Immanuel Kant, although we can't know it exists, we can live and act as ________
- According to John B. Watson, in an attempt to circumvent the concept of __________
- Sum res cogitans
- Substance or essence of human beings
5 True/False questions
Thinking → According to St. Augustine, he believed that the soul ___ reincarnation (as in plato)
Immortality → According to St. Thomas, he believed that the good of the "_____" soul united to the body
Lived experience and sensory activation → According to John Locke, mind is formed by ______________ and ______________.
Infinite substances → According to Rene descartes, reality itself is comprised of what?
creative reason → immortal