← Week seven Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- A composite
- creative reason
- Governs our moral and ethical life
- a According to St, Augstine, the soul and body is a
- b According to St. Augustine, who is in control
- c According to Immanuel Kant, it also has an ethical value and can be that "I" which _________________
- d act
- e According to St. Thomas, he believed that the good of the "_____" soul united to the body
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- He denied that the soul accounts for personal identity
- But many would say today that the __________ didn't quite get it either
- According to Immanuel Kant, __________ is merely an unknown something but a respresentation of an unknown which thinks
5 True/False Questions
Discount → According to John B. Watson, ultimately would _________ the notion of soul or mind as an "entity"
G.W. Von Leibniz → Who was influenced by St. Paul and by the "Neo Platonic" school
Soul → soul
Pre-existent → According to ______, soul and body.
1. there is no inner/outer contrast.
passive reason → immortal