5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Tabula rasa
- The presocratics
- a some said fire, some said thin air, some said particle (atom)
- b According to John locke, personal identity is what?
- c According to Watson, he led the charge against introspection and replaced it with "_____"
- d According to St. Thomas, he believed that we need to _______ all vital capacities
- e According to John Locke, _________ is a faith claim, and it can't be proven or disproved
5 Multiple choice questions
- believed that the soul will enjoy beatitude or suffering for eternity after death.
- According to G.W. Von Leibniz, the human being and the "queen monald" = ________.
- According to Rene Descartes, activity coordinate via the _______.
- According to G.W. Von Leibniz, God in place as part of his plan of "_____" harmony
- According to St. Thomas, Aristole proposed how many days for a rational soul to enter women
5 True/False questions
Composite → According to St. Thomas, he believed that the good of the "_____" soul united to the body
Impersonal → According to Immanuel Kant, the soul is essentially ________, more like a quality
40 → According to St. Thomas, Aristole proposed how many days for a rational soul to enter women
creative reason → act
No → psyche