← Week seven Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Matter and form
- The monald
- World soul
- a According to Watson, he led the charge against introspection and replaced it with "_____"
- b According to G.W. Von Leibniz, ________ is a single, beautiful "unit of force" in the universe
- c created by Mr. Demiurge, as well as the souls of the planets as well as all individual "human soul"
- d According to Immanuel Kant, the soul is essentially ________, more like a quality
- e Substance or essence of human beings
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- According to who, he also believed in human embrology: working through the levels
- According to John Locke, substances are _________ , in themselves
- According to David Hume, substance is psychological not __________.
- And finally... after a number of others have tried to come up with a theory, we either pretty much go with ________.
- According to Rene Descartes, man is still more than just a _____.
5 True/False Questions
Consciousness → According to John Locke, personal identity is ________.
Infinite substances → Who was influenced by St. Paul and by the "Neo Platonic" school
Governs our moral and ethical life → According to Aristotle, soul has little to do with ____.
image of god → According to G.W. Von Leibniz, ________ is a single, beautiful "unit of force" in the universe
Sum res cogitans → some said fire, some said thin air, some said particle (atom)