6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- tissue that connects bones to other bones.
- bone disease that causes bones to weaken or become brittle.
- involuntary muscle named for its smooth appearance.
- strong body tissue that contracts in an orderly way.
- muscle you can not conciously control.
- type of muscle that attaches to bones.
6 True/False questions
voluntary muscle → muscle that you can conciously control.
cartilage → injury where blood vessels in the skin are broken, but the skin is not cut or opened.
integumentary system → a body system that contains bones as well as other structures that connect and protect the bones and that support other fuctions in the body.
bruise → injury where blood vessels in the skin are broken, but the skin is not cut or opened.
melanin → thick layer of skin the gives skin strength, nourishment and flexibility.
dermis → the outermost layer of the skin and the only layer in direct contact with the outside enviorment.