6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- strong body tissue that contracts in an orderly way.
- the b ody system that includes all the external coverings of the body,including the skin nails, and hair.
- injury where blood vessels in the skin are broken, but the skin is not cut or opened.
- tissue that connects bones to other bones.
- pigment that protects the body by absorbing some of the sun's damaging ultraviolent rays.
- muscle you can not conciously control.
6 True/False questions
arthritis → disease where joints become irritated ore inflammed, such as when cartilage in joints is damaged or wears away.
osteoporosis → bone disease that causes bones to weaken or become brittle.
smooth muscle → type of muscle that attaches to bones.
epidermus → the outermost layer of the skin and the only layer in direct contact with the outside enviorment.
periosteum → membrane that surrounds the bone.
dermis → the outermost layer of the skin and the only layer in direct contact with the outside enviorment.