← Science Chapter 14 Test
6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- bone disease that causes bones to weaken or become brittle.
- injury where blood vessels in the skin are broken, but the skin is not cut or opened.
- muscle found only in the heart.
- the outermost layer of the skin and the only layer in direct contact with the outside enviorment.
- muscle that you can conciously control.
- a stong, flexible tissue that covers the ends of the bones.
6 True/False Questions
periosteum → membrane that surrounds the bone.
muscle → strong body tissue that contracts in an orderly way.
melanin → pigment that protects the body by absorbing some of the sun's damaging ultraviolent rays.
smooth muscle → type of muscle that attaches to bones.
involuntary muscle → muscle that you can conciously control.
ligament → where two or more bones meet.