6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- a body system that contains bones as well as other structures that connect and protect the bones and that support other fuctions in the body.
- the b ody system that includes all the external coverings of the body,including the skin nails, and hair.
- the outermost layer of the skin and the only layer in direct contact with the outside enviorment.
- muscle found only in the heart.
- muscle that you can conciously control.
- strong body tissue that contracts in an orderly way.
6 True/False questions
cartilage → a stong, flexible tissue that covers the ends of the bones.
ligament → tissue that connects bones to other bones.
joint → where two or more bones meet.
involuntary muscle → muscle you can not conciously control.
arthritis → disease where joints become irritated ore inflammed, such as when cartilage in joints is damaged or wears away.
osteoporosis → disease where joints become irritated ore inflammed, such as when cartilage in joints is damaged or wears away.