5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a short nose
- b fat
- c slow
- d brain
- e over, abovecheek
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- To grasp tissue. used to declaw p3, holds nail to cut
- hemostatic crushing forceps with straight or curved jaws, transverse grooves over entire jaw surface.
- similar to conventional except cutting edge faces down, not up. decreases likelihood of sutures pulling through tissue in some cases.
- circular muscle which maintains costriction of a natural body passageway
- easier to penetrate through tough tissue. penetrating with a taper needle is hard and may cause excess trauma to the skin because of difficulty and need to grasp the skin tightly with forceps.
5 True/False Questions
minimal units of 3cc → connections from branches of arteries to provide alternate routes for blood flow.
uritcaria → skin rash
mesocephalic → short nose
homeo → same
pseudo → a small inflamed elevation of skin containing pus