5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Cutting needle
- kelly hemostat forceps
- a Grasping instrument. (Note that the serrations do not go all the way. Because Kelly is a good girl - well...)
- b easier to penetrate through tough tissue. penetrating with a taper needle is hard and may cause excess trauma to the skin because of difficulty and need to grasp the skin tightly with forceps.
- c muscle
- d lack of coordination of voluntary muscle
- e around
5 Multiple choice questions
- used for small cuts
- Pimple; small circumscribed elevation on the skin that contains no fluid but may develop pus.
- low calcium levels in the blood
- hemostatic crushing forceps with straight or curved jaws, transverse grooves over entire jaw surface.
5 True/False questions
crypto → hidden
minimal units of 1cc → .1cc
opthalm → eye
entero → same
suture scissors → hook to cut stitches