5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- rochester carmalt forceps
- a short nose
- b lack of coordination of voluntary muscle
- c a small inflamed elevation of skin containing pus
- d clamping across tissue containing vessels. used to crush vessels of the body of the uterus in a ovarianhysterectomy
- e connections from branches of arteries to provide alternate routes for blood flow.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- circular muscle which maintains costriction of a natural body passageway
- To remove dead or damaged tissue or foreign material from a wound.
5 True/False Questions
reverse cutting needle → similar to conventional except cutting edge faces down, not up. decreases likelihood of sutures pulling through tissue in some cases.
hypocalcemia → eye
Cutting needle → easier to penetrate through tough tissue. penetrating with a taper needle is hard and may cause excess trauma to the skin because of difficulty and need to grasp the skin tightly with forceps.
lateral recumbrency → side position
sterna recumbency → on chest