1. Adjective: First in time or importance.
2. Noun: A prime minister or head of state.
1. An archbishop or bishop who ranks highest among others.
2. A member of the order of animals that includes monkeys, apes, and humans.
1. Noun: First in rank, excellence, quality, importance, or time.
2. Adjective: Chief; most important.
3. Verb: To prepare for something or someone for use or action.
Belonging to the first ages; ancient.
Primeval; original; fundamental.
Situated behind or at the back.
1. Future generations.
2. A person descendants.
Occuring or continuing after death, especially a work published after the author's death or a child born after the father's death.
1. First public performance of something.
2. Female star of a theatrical company.