5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- October, 1789
- November 3, 1795
- Legislative Branch
- a Make the laws. The Congress.
- b A time after the Napoleonic era where those in power wanted to return to the conditions of an earlier period. Led by Reactionaries.
- c Directory begins
- d The poorest class during the Revolution in France, led miserable and terror filled lives.
- e Women's march upon Versailles
5 Multiple choice questions
- Tennis Court Oath
- King's Flight to Varennes
- Louis XVIII enters Paris (Bourbon dynasty restored)
- The French Concordat with the Catholic Church
- Execution of Louis XVI
5 True/False questions
July, 1789 → Tennis Court Oath
Scorched-earth policy → The tactic of burning or destroying crops and everything else that might be of value to the invaders.
1774 → Louis XVI becomes king
Bourgeoisie → City dwelling middle class. Professional people.
Indemnity → A compensation to other nations for damages inflicted on them.