5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- January 21, 1793
- December 2, 1804
- a All former ruling families should be restored to their thrones.
- b Execution of Louis XVI
- c Napoleon crowned Emperor of France
- d Those who did not want to change the existing conditions, who thought the Revolution had gone on too long.
- e Love of ones country rather than love of one's religion.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A compensation to other nations for damages inflicted on them.
- The draft. Stated that all unmarried able-bodied men from 18-25 years of age were liable for military services.
- Women's march upon Versailles
- Louis XVIII enters Paris (Bourbon dynasty restored)
- The act of the army who fought against the revolutionists because they were in favor of the Old Regime.
5 True/False Questions
September 1793 - July 1794 → Reign of Terror
Second Estate → The rest of the population of France. 97% of the population. Split into three groups.
Bill of Rights → Guarantees certain rights of every US citizen. Freedom of religion, speech, press, assembly, and petition.
Rationalism → The belief that truth can be arrived at solely by reason and logical thinking.
Enlightenment → The 83 divided parts of France during the Revolution, reformed by the National Assembly.