5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Second Estate
- August, 1788
- a The nobility. 2% of the population.
- b A procedure in which Napoleon submitted the constitution of his new government to the people for a vote.
- c The Estates General is convoked for May 1, 1789
- d Those who did not want to change the existing conditions, who thought the Revolution had gone on too long.
- e A time after the Napoleonic era where those in power wanted to return to the conditions of an earlier period. Led by Reactionaries.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Love of ones country rather than love of one's religion.
- Those who had no extreme views regarding the Revolution.
- Storming of the Bastille
- First Constitution proclaimed
- The belief that truth can be arrived at solely by reason and logical thinking.
5 True/False questions
Philosophes → Gatherings of the social, political, and cultural elite.
1790 → Louis XVI becomes king
September 1793 - July 1794 → Reign of Terror
Radicals → The belief that truth can be arrived at solely by reason and logical thinking.
December 2, 1804 → Napoleon crowned Emperor of France