5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- June, 1789
- August, 1789
- a The draft. Stated that all unmarried able-bodied men from 18-25 years of age were liable for military services.
- b A compensation to other nations for damages inflicted on them.
- c Declaration of the rights of man adopted
- d Tennis Court Oath
- e An agreement between the people and Napoleon (1801), in which the Catholic religion was recognized as the religion of most French citizens, but did not abolish the religious toleration guaranteed by the Declaration of the Rights of Man.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The French Concordat with the Catholic Church
- A procedure in which Napoleon submitted the constitution of his new government to the people for a vote.
- King's Flight to Varennes
- The nobility. 2% of the population.
- City dwelling middle class. Professional people.
5 True/False Questions
May 3, 1803 → Sale of Louisiana to The United States
Moderates → Those who had no extreme views regarding the Revolution.
Philosophes → The thinkers of the Enlightenment. Not only philosophers but critics of society.
Counterrevolution → The act of the army who fought against the revolutionists because they were in favor of the Old Regime.
Radicals → Those who wanted to get rid of the king, set up a republic, and institute far-reaching changes.