5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- January 21, 1793
- August, 1789
- July 5, 1809
- a Execution of Louis XVI
- b Love of ones country rather than love of one's religion.
- c Emigrants, a constant source of trouble for France.
- d Arrest of Pope Pius VII
- e Declaration of the rights of man adopted
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- All former ruling families should be restored to their thrones.
- Make the laws. The Congress.
- Interprets and aplies the laws. The federal courts.
- The act of the army who fought against the revolutionists because they were in favor of the Old Regime.
- Those who had no extreme views regarding the Revolution.
5 True/False Questions
Liberalism → Extended the principles of the American and French Revolutions with their ideals of individual rights and the rule of law.
November 3, 1795 → First Constitution proclaimed
June, 1789 → Storming of the Bastille
Reaction → A time after the Napoleonic era where those in power wanted to return to the conditions of an earlier period. Led by Reactionaries.
1790 → Civil Constitution of the Clergy