5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Bill of Rights
- Second Estate
- August, 1788
- a A time when philosophers believed they could apply the scientific method and use reason to logically explain human nature.
- b Guarantees certain rights of every US citizen. Freedom of religion, speech, press, assembly, and petition.
- c The nobility. 2% of the population.
- d The Estates General is convoked for May 1, 1789
- e Those who did not want to change the existing conditions, who thought the Revolution had gone on too long.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A system of government in which absolute monarchs ruled according to the principles of the Enlightenment.
- First Constitution proclaimed
- A procedure in which Napoleon submitted the constitution of his new government to the people for a vote.
- Tennis Court Oath
- Louis XVI becomes king
5 True/False questions
Nationalism → The belief that truth can be arrived at solely by reason and logical thinking.
Indemnity → Those who had no extreme views regarding the Revolution.
Liberalism → The belief that truth can be arrived at solely by reason and logical thinking.
1790 → Civil Constitution of the Clergy
Legitimacy → All former ruling families should be restored to their thrones.