5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Third Estate
- September 1793 - July 1794
- First Estate
- a Reign of Terror
- b Clergy of the Roman Catholic Church. 1% of the population.
- c The 83 divided parts of France during the Revolution, reformed by the National Assembly.
- d The act of the army who fought against the revolutionists because they were in favor of the Old Regime.
- e The rest of the population of France. 97% of the population. Split into three groups.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Civil Constitution of the Clergy
- Make the laws. The Congress.
- The thinkers of the Enlightenment. Not only philosophers but critics of society.
- Interprets and aplies the laws. The federal courts.
- Sale of Louisiana to The United States
5 True/False questions
Liberalism → Those who had no extreme views regarding the Revolution.
émigrés → Emigrants, a constant source of trouble for France.
Nationalism → Love of ones country rather than love of one's religion.
Conscription → The draft. Stated that all unmarried able-bodied men from 18-25 years of age were liable for military services.
Popular Sovereignty → Just laws and wise governments must be created by and subject to the will of the people.