5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- December 2, 1804
- January 21, 1793
- August, 1788
- a The Estates General is convoked for May 1, 1789
- b Those who had no extreme views regarding the Revolution.
- c Napoleon crowned Emperor of France
- d A procedure in which Napoleon submitted the constitution of his new government to the people for a vote.
- e Execution of Louis XVI
5 Multiple choice questions
- Tennis Court Oath
- Emigrants, a constant source of trouble for France.
- The tactic of burning or destroying crops and everything else that might be of value to the invaders.
- The poorest class during the Revolution in France, led miserable and terror filled lives.
- Guarantees certain rights of every US citizen. Freedom of religion, speech, press, assembly, and petition.
5 True/False questions
Counterrevolution → The act of the army who fought against the revolutionists because they were in favor of the Old Regime.
Concordat → Those who had no extreme views regarding the Revolution.
Enlightenment → A time when philosophers believed they could apply the scientific method and use reason to logically explain human nature.
Rationalism → Love of ones country rather than love of one's religion.
1774 → Civil Constitution of the Clergy