← 2.01 Safety Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Material Safety Data Sheets
- Rescue, Activate, Contain, Extinguish
- Flammable liquids and gases
- Oxygen, Heat, Fuel
- a A class "B" fire covers what kind of fires?
- b How many fire prevention steps are there?
- c What 3 things do you need to have a fire?
- d What does R. A. C. E. mean?
- e What does M. S. D. S. mean?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- When you extinguishing a fire, where do you point the fire extinguisher?
- What is one of the fire prevention rules?
- In the Healthcare Professional Safety, you don't have to use correct posture and good body mechanics.
- Lift heavy items alone.
- Tonya is a radiation technician, what sign would she usually see in her work area?
5 True/False Questions
Ergonomics → study of work place design and equipment used by employee's to promote comfort, efficiency, and safety.
Borken equipment → Where would you see a "do not operate sign"?
Provide training → The employer's responsibility is to have safety equipment, an injury prevention plan, and:
False, the base → Ture or False: you should always aim at the top of the fire?
Burning or combustible metals → Where would you see a "do not operate sign"?