5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Precautions and instructions on how to handle chemicals
- Borken equipment
- Radiation sign
- Do not clutter exits, store flammable materials properly, obey no smoking signs, check for damaged cords, and observe special precautions.
- a As John leaves his Patient's room, he pull's their door ****. What part of the RACE steps is he doing?
- b Where would you see a "do not operate sign"?
- c What is the MSDS?
- d What is one of the fire prevention rules?
- e Tonya is a radiation technician, what sign would she usually see in her work area?
5 Multiple choice questions
- True or False: Observe all safety precautions.
- Where would you see a "biohazard" sign?
- study of work place design and equipment used by employee's to promote comfort, efficiency, and safety.
- The employer's responsibility is to have safety equipment, an injury prevention plan, and:
- How many fire prevention steps are there?
5 True/False questions
False → Avoid twisting your body as you work.
Pull, Aim, Squeeze, Sweep → Ture or False: you should always aim at the top of the fire?
Rescue/remove → John is helping a patient out of their room during a fire alarm. What part of the RACE steps is he performing/
Flammable liquids and gases → A class "B" fire covers what kind of fires?
CAUTION: personal protective equipment required → The employee's responsibility is to follow rules, maintain vaccines and to: