5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Do not remove object, get help
- Flammable liquids and gases
- Pull, Aim, Squeeze, Sweep
- False, the base
- a What does P. A. S. S. mean?
- b A class "B" fire covers what kind of fires?
- c Ture or False: you should always aim at the top of the fire?
- d What do you do if you get a foreign object in your eye?
- e John is helping a patient out of their room during a fire alarm. What part of the RACE steps is he performing/
5 Multiple choice questions
- The employee's responsibility is to follow rules, maintain vaccines and to:
- As John leaves his Patient's room, he pull's their door ****. What part of the RACE steps is he doing?
- What does M. S. D. S. mean?
- Avoid twisting your body as you work.
- What 3 things do you need to have a fire?
5 True/False questions
Do not clutter exits, store flammable materials properly, obey no smoking signs, check for damaged cords, and observe special precautions. → Alex needed to get Mr. Smith out of bed. Mr. Smith has a staphylococcal infection in his lower leg. What sign would Alex find on Mr. Smith's door?
Borken equipment → As John leaves his Patient's room, he pull's their door ****. What part of the RACE steps is he doing?
True → True or False: Observe all safety precautions.
True → Who requires companies to have MSDS?
Rescue, Activate, Contain, Extinguish → Tonya is a radiation technician, what sign would she usually see in her work area?