5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Radiation sign
- Do not remove object, get help
- Flammable liquids and gases
- a Who requires companies to have MSDS?
- b How many types of classes of fire types are there?
- c Tonya is a radiation technician, what sign would she usually see in her work area?
- d What do you do if you get a foreign object in your eye?
- e A class "B" fire covers what kind of fires?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Where would you see a "biohazard" sign?
- Avoid twisting your body as you work.
- What does R. A. C. E. mean?
- When you extinguishing a fire, where do you point the fire extinguisher?
- As John leaves his Patient's room, he pull's their door ****. What part of the RACE steps is he doing?
5 True/False Questions
5 → How many fire prevention steps are there?
Burning or combustible metals → A class "D" fire covers what kind of fires?
Borken equipment → Where would you see a "do not operate sign"?
Precautions and instructions on how to handle chemicals → What is the MSDS?
Provide training → As John leaves his Patient's room, he pull's their door ****. What part of the RACE steps is he doing?