5 Written Questions
4 Matching Questions
- Electrical fires
- a John is helping a patient out of their room during a fire alarm. What part of the RACE steps is he performing/
- b The MSDS, gives you instructions on how to use chemicals.
- c Lift heavy items alone.
- d Class "C" fires consist of?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What does P. A. S. S. mean?
- A class "B" fire covers what kind of fires?
- What is the MSDS?
- What does R. A. C. E. mean?
- A class "D" fire covers what kind of fires?
5 True/False Questions
OSHA → Who requires companies to have MSDS?
Ergonomics → As John leaves his Patient's room, he pull's their door ****. What part of the RACE steps is he doing?
False, the base → Lift heavy items alone.
Oxygen, Heat, Fuel → What 3 things do you need to have a fire?
5 → Who requires companies to have MSDS?