5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Borken equipment
- Do not clutter exits, store flammable materials properly, obey no smoking signs, check for damaged cords, and observe special precautions.
- Electrical fires
- a John returns inside the facility to help other patient's get out during the fire alarm.
What RACE steps is he doing?
- b Where would you see a "do not operate sign"?
- c What is one of the fire prevention rules?
- d Class "C" fires consist of?
- e Who requires companies to have MSDS?
5 Multiple choice questions
- The employee's responsibility is to follow rules, maintain vaccines and to:
- What does P. A. S. S. mean?
- How many types of classes of fire types are there?
- The employer's responsibility is to have safety equipment, an injury prevention plan, and:
- Lift heavy items alone.
5 True/False questions
True → Avoid twisting your body as you work.
Oxygen, Heat, Fuel → What 3 things do you need to have a fire?
True → Who requires companies to have MSDS?
False, the base → Ture or False: you should always aim at the top of the fire?
Contaminated items → As John leaves his Patient's room, he pull's their door ****. What part of the RACE steps is he doing?