5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Do not clutter exits, store flammable materials properly, obey no smoking signs, check for damaged cords, and observe special precautions.
- Provide training
- Pull, Aim, Squeeze, Sweep
- a What is one of the fire prevention rules?
- b What does P. A. S. S. mean?
- c How many types of classes of fire types are there?
- d Lift heavy items alone.
- e The employer's responsibility is to have safety equipment, an injury prevention plan, and:
5 Multiple choice questions
- study of work place design and equipment used by employee's to promote comfort, efficiency, and safety.
- True or False: Observe all safety precautions.
- When you extinguishing a fire, where do you point the fire extinguisher?
- Avoid twisting your body as you work.
- What does M. S. D. S. mean?
5 True/False questions
OSHA → The MSDS, gives you instructions on how to use chemicals.
Borken equipment → Where would you see a "do not operate sign"?
Flammable liquids and gases → A class "B" fire covers what kind of fires?
Do not remove object, get help → What 3 things do you need to have a fire?
Store equipment properly → The employee's responsibility is to follow rules, maintain vaccines and to: