5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Store equipment properly
- a The employee's responsibility is to follow rules, maintain vaccines and to:
- b How many fire prevention steps are there?
- c In the Healthcare Professional Safety, you don't have to use correct posture and good body mechanics.
- d John returns inside the facility to help other patient's get out during the fire alarm.
What RACE steps is he doing?
- e study of work place design and equipment used by employee's to promote comfort, efficiency, and safety.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Who requires companies to have MSDS?
- What does R. A. C. E. mean?
- Tonya is a radiation technician, what sign would she usually see in her work area?
- What is one of the fire prevention rules?
- Alex needed to get Mr. Smith out of bed. Mr. Smith has a staphylococcal infection in his lower leg. What sign would Alex find on Mr. Smith's door?
5 True/False Questions
Burning or combustible metals → A class "D" fire covers what kind of fires?
True → How many fire prevention steps are there?
Do not remove object, get help → What do you do if you get a foreign object in your eye?
Contain → Who requires companies to have MSDS?
False → Lift heavy items alone.