← 2.01 Safety Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Precautions and instructions on how to handle chemicals
- Rescue, Activate, Contain, Extinguish
- Burning or combustible metals
- Oxygen, Heat, Fuel
- a A class "D" fire covers what kind of fires?
- b What 3 things do you need to have a fire?
- c What is the MSDS?
- d John is helping a patient out of their room during a fire alarm. What part of the RACE steps is he performing/
- e What does R. A. C. E. mean?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Avoid twisting your body as you work.
- Lift heavy items alone.
- Who requires companies to have MSDS?
- John returns inside the facility to help other patient's get out during the fire alarm.
What RACE steps is he doing?
- What does M. S. D. S. mean?
5 True/False Questions
Flammable liquids and gases → Ture or False: you should always aim at the top of the fire?
True → True or False: Observe all safety precautions.
Provide training → The employer's responsibility is to have safety equipment, an injury prevention plan, and:
Do not clutter exits, store flammable materials properly, obey no smoking signs, check for damaged cords, and observe special precautions. → Alex needed to get Mr. Smith out of bed. Mr. Smith has a staphylococcal infection in his lower leg. What sign would Alex find on Mr. Smith's door?
Electrical fires → Class "C" fires consist of?