5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Mutual Assent
- Industry Custom
- Integration Clause
- Ownership of Drawings
- a Practice routinely followed by agroup of people.
- b aka meeting of the minds or intent to contract. Requires both offer and acceptance
- c Similar to reasonable person standard, but for specific jobs and careers
- d In most circumstances, the architect ultimately retains the rights to the drawings produced for the owner
- e Contract clause stating that both parties agree that the terms written in the contract constitute the entire and final agreement.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Occurs when one party to a contract is not given full or accurate information by the other party about the contract subject matter
- 1. Duty 2. Breach 3. Causation 4. Damage
- A doctrine that says if a shareholder dominates a corporation and uses it for improper purposes, a court of equity can:
Disregard the corporate entity, and
Hold the shareholder personally liable for the corporation's debts and obligations
- someone who is walking past a place by chance
- Duty to protect people on your property. Heightened for an invitee
5 True/False Questions
American Rule → where each party pays their own fees
Non-delegable duty → An obligation that cannot be given to a 3rd party
Trial Process → ..., -(1) pretrial
Litigation Process → when both sides prepare for trial, gather evidence, interview witnesses, hire private investigators, etc.
Bid Bond → A contract bond guaranteeing that the project will be free of liens.