← Amendments Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- First Amendment
- Seventh Amendment
- a Right to a jury in a lawsuit
- b Number of Amendments in the Bill of Rights
- c Freedom of Speech, Freedom of the Press,Freedom of Religion,Freedom of Assembly,Freedom of Petition
- d 2/3 of both houses of Congress or 2/3of the States
- e 3/4 of the states
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Right to a fair trial
- Powers not given to the Federal Government belong to the states or the people
- 5th Amendment guarantee -A formal accusation
- 5th Amendment guarantee - Steps the government must take before they punish someone.
- The right to bear arms
5 True/False Questions
No double jeopardy → 5th Amendment protection - Means the government can't put someone on trial twice for the same crime.
Warrant → Number of Amendments to the Constitution
Eighth Amendment → No excessive fines or bail, no cruel or unusual punishment
Bill of Rights → 5th Amendment guarantee - Steps the government must take before they punish someone.
Third Amendment → Powers not given to the Federal Government belong to the states or the people