5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a The example that Muhammad set for his followers during his lifetime.
- b The holy book of Islam. It is the written words of the Angel Gabriel spoken by Muhammad.
- c The ninth month of the Islamic calendar. During this month, Muslims fast from sunrise to sunset.
- d The first Pillar of Islam. It is the profession of faith.
- e The third Pillar of Islam. Almsgiving, or giving to the poor.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The Jewish scriptures. Often used to to mean the first five books of the Bible.
- The word means to strive in Arabic. It means a physical struggle with spiritual significance.
- The direction of Mecca.
- A Muslim scholar of law.
- The fifth Pillar of Islam. The hajj is the pilgrimage to Mecca.
5 True/False Questions
Muezzin → The person who calls muslim people to prayer from a mosque's tower or minaret.
Greater Jihad → The external struggle against oppression.
Siyam → The fourth Pillar of Islam is fasting, or going without food.
Shari'ah → The holy book of Islam. It is the written words of the Angel Gabriel spoken by Muhammad.
Eid-al-Adha → The celebration held at the end of Ramadam. Muslims buy new clothes, give gifts and celebrate with a special meal.