6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Conducting the interview and completing the assessment can take between 30-60mins
- The WEIS focuses on individuals with physical or psychosocial disabilities that experience & perceive difficulties in their work environment.
- The client is graded on 12 distinct items and then rated on a scale.
- Occupational Circumstances Assessment Interview and Rating Scale.
- It takes upto 20-40mins to administer.
5 True/False Questions
Process of the COPM → It has a 4 step process that include problem definition, priority setting, scoring and reassessement.
Purpose of the COPM → Is to detect change in a person's self perception over time
Purpose of OCAIRS → The purpose of OCAIRS is to gather information on the clients values, goals, personal causation, interests, habits, roles etc. It helps therapists to develop a treatment plan fo clients with mental illness. It focuses primarily on the client's current occuapational participation
Process of the WEIS → It has a 4 step process that include problem definition, priority setting, scoring and reassessement.
WEIS → Work Environment Impact Scale