6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Is to detect change in a person's self perception over time
- Occupational Circumstances Assessment Interview and Rating Scale.
- The WEIS focuses on individuals with physical or psychosocial disabilities that experience & perceive difficulties in their work environment.
- There are 17 items that the client needs to reflect on. Each of these items is scored with a 4-point rating that indicates how the environment factor affects the workers performance, satisfaction, physical, social and emotional wellbeing.
- Canadian Occupational Performance Measure.
5 True/False questions
COPM client group → Individuals who are experiencing difficulty on the job, and persons whose work is interrupted by an injury or episode of illness.
Process of OCAIRS → The purpose of OCAIRS is to gather information on the clients values, goals, personal causation, interests, habits, roles etc. It helps therapists to develop a treatment plan fo clients with mental illness. It focuses primarily on the client's current occuapational participation
WEIS client Group → The client group that it appeals to is clients with a variety of disabilities and across all developmental stages.
WEIS time → Conducting the interview and completing the assessment can take between 30-60mins
COPM time → Conducting the interview and completing the assessment can take between 30-60mins