6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Individuals who are experiencing difficulty on the job, and persons whose work is interrupted by an injury or episode of illness.
- The client group that it appeals to is clients with a variety of disabilities and across all developmental stages.
- The interview would take 20-30mins to conduct and completion of the scale is 5-20mins. Depends on how well the therapist is familiar with the assessment.
- The purpose of OCAIRS is to gather information on the clients values, goals, personal causation, interests, habits, roles etc. It helps therapists to develop a treatment plan fo clients with mental illness. It focuses primarily on the client's current occuapational participation
- There are 17 items that the client needs to reflect on. Each of these items is scored with a 4-point rating that indicates how the environment factor affects the workers performance, satisfaction, physical, social and emotional wellbeing.
5 True/False questions
COPM → Work Environment Impact Scale
Process of OCAIRS → The client is graded on 12 distinct items and then rated on a scale.
COPM time → Conducting the interview and completing the assessment can take between 30-60mins
Process of the COPM → It has a 4 step process that include problem definition, priority setting, scoring and reassessement.
OCAIRS → Occupational Circumstances Assessment Interview and Rating Scale.