6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The client group that it appeals to is clients with a variety of disabilities and across all developmental stages.
- It is a semi-structured interview with a structure scoring method
- The interview would take 20-30mins to conduct and completion of the scale is 5-20mins. Depends on how well the therapist is familiar with the assessment.
- Work Environment Impact Scale
- Conducting the interview and completing the assessment can take between 30-60mins
5 True/False Questions
Process of the WEIS → There are 17 items that the client needs to reflect on. Each of these items is scored with a 4-point rating that indicates how the environment factor affects the workers performance, satisfaction, physical, social and emotional wellbeing.
COPM → Work Environment Impact Scale
Process of OCAIRS → The client is graded on 12 distinct items and then rated on a scale.
Process of the COPM → It has a 4 step process that include problem definition, priority setting, scoring and reassessement.
Purpose of the WEIS → Is to detect change in a person's self perception over time