6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- There are 17 items that the client needs to reflect on. Each of these items is scored with a 4-point rating that indicates how the environment factor affects the workers performance, satisfaction, physical, social and emotional wellbeing.
- Occupational Circumstances Assessment Interview and Rating Scale.
- Individuals who are experiencing difficulty on the job, and persons whose work is interrupted by an injury or episode of illness.
- OCAIRS is used for clients with mental illness, forensic mental health and physical disabilities. It is also appropriate for any client who has the emotional and cognitive ability to participate in the interview.
- The purpose of OCAIRS is to gather information on the clients values, goals, personal causation, interests, habits, roles etc. It helps therapists to develop a treatment plan fo clients with mental illness. It focuses primarily on the client's current occuapational participation
5 True/False Questions
COPM → Canadian Occupational Performance Measure.
WEIS time → It takes upto 20-40mins to administer.
Process of the COPM → It has a 4 step process that include problem definition, priority setting, scoring and reassessement.
More on COPM → It is a semi-structured interview with a structure scoring method
Process of OCAIRS → The client is graded on 12 distinct items and then rated on a scale.