6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Occupational Circumstances Assessment Interview and Rating Scale.
- Conducting the interview and completing the assessment can take between 30-60mins
- Canadian Occupational Performance Measure.
- It takes upto 20-40mins to administer.
- The client is graded on 12 distinct items and then rated on a scale.
5 True/False questions
Process of the WEIS → It has a 4 step process that include problem definition, priority setting, scoring and reassessement.
More on COPM → It is a semi-structured interview with a structure scoring method
Purpose of the COPM → The WEIS focuses on individuals with physical or psychosocial disabilities that experience & perceive difficulties in their work environment.
WEIS client Group → Individuals who are experiencing difficulty on the job, and persons whose work is interrupted by an injury or episode of illness.
COPM client group → The client group that it appeals to is clients with a variety of disabilities and across all developmental stages.