6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Occupational Circumstances Assessment Interview and Rating Scale.
- There are 17 items that the client needs to reflect on. Each of these items is scored with a 4-point rating that indicates how the environment factor affects the workers performance, satisfaction, physical, social and emotional wellbeing.
- Individuals who are experiencing difficulty on the job, and persons whose work is interrupted by an injury or episode of illness.
- Work Environment Impact Scale
- The interview would take 20-30mins to conduct and completion of the scale is 5-20mins. Depends on how well the therapist is familiar with the assessment.
5 True/False Questions
More on COPM → It is a semi-structured interview with a structure scoring method
Process of OCAIRS → The purpose of OCAIRS is to gather information on the clients values, goals, personal causation, interests, habits, roles etc. It helps therapists to develop a treatment plan fo clients with mental illness. It focuses primarily on the client's current occuapational participation
Process of the COPM → It has a 4 step process that include problem definition, priority setting, scoring and reassessement.
COPM → Work Environment Impact Scale
Purpose of the WEIS → Is to detect change in a person's self perception over time