6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Is to detect change in a person's self perception over time
- The purpose of OCAIRS is to gather information on the clients values, goals, personal causation, interests, habits, roles etc. It helps therapists to develop a treatment plan fo clients with mental illness. It focuses primarily on the client's current occuapational participation
- Occupational Circumstances Assessment Interview and Rating Scale.
- It is a semi-structured interview with a structure scoring method
- OCAIRS is used for clients with mental illness, forensic mental health and physical disabilities. It is also appropriate for any client who has the emotional and cognitive ability to participate in the interview.
5 True/False questions
COPM time → Conducting the interview and completing the assessment can take between 30-60mins
WEIS client Group → Individuals who are experiencing difficulty on the job, and persons whose work is interrupted by an injury or episode of illness.
Process of OCAIRS → The client is graded on 12 distinct items and then rated on a scale.
COPM → Work Environment Impact Scale
WEIS → Canadian Occupational Performance Measure.