6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- It is a semi-structured interview with a structure scoring method
- The client is graded on 12 distinct items and then rated on a scale.
- Occupational Circumstances Assessment Interview and Rating Scale.
- It has a 4 step process that include problem definition, priority setting, scoring and reassessement.
- It takes upto 20-40mins to administer.
5 True/False Questions
Purpose of the WEIS → The WEIS focuses on individuals with physical or psychosocial disabilities that experience & perceive difficulties in their work environment.
Purpose of OCAIRS → The purpose of OCAIRS is to gather information on the clients values, goals, personal causation, interests, habits, roles etc. It helps therapists to develop a treatment plan fo clients with mental illness. It focuses primarily on the client's current occuapational participation
COPM → Work Environment Impact Scale
WEIS client Group → Individuals who are experiencing difficulty on the job, and persons whose work is interrupted by an injury or episode of illness.
COPM client group → Individuals who are experiencing difficulty on the job, and persons whose work is interrupted by an injury or episode of illness.