6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Work Environment Impact Scale
- Is to detect change in a person's self perception over time
- The interview would take 20-30mins to conduct and completion of the scale is 5-20mins. Depends on how well the therapist is familiar with the assessment.
- It takes upto 20-40mins to administer.
- OCAIRS is used for clients with mental illness, forensic mental health and physical disabilities. It is also appropriate for any client who has the emotional and cognitive ability to participate in the interview.
5 True/False questions
OCAIRS → Occupational Circumstances Assessment Interview and Rating Scale.
Purpose of the WEIS → Is to detect change in a person's self perception over time
Process of OCAIRS → The purpose of OCAIRS is to gather information on the clients values, goals, personal causation, interests, habits, roles etc. It helps therapists to develop a treatment plan fo clients with mental illness. It focuses primarily on the client's current occuapational participation
COPM → Canadian Occupational Performance Measure.
COPM client group → Individuals who are experiencing difficulty on the job, and persons whose work is interrupted by an injury or episode of illness.