6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Is to detect change in a person's self perception over time
- It has a 4 step process that include problem definition, priority setting, scoring and reassessement.
- The client group that it appeals to is clients with a variety of disabilities and across all developmental stages.
- Individuals who are experiencing difficulty on the job, and persons whose work is interrupted by an injury or episode of illness.
- The WEIS focuses on individuals with physical or psychosocial disabilities that experience & perceive difficulties in their work environment.
5 True/False Questions
WEIS → Work Environment Impact Scale
Purpose of OCAIRS → The purpose of OCAIRS is to gather information on the clients values, goals, personal causation, interests, habits, roles etc. It helps therapists to develop a treatment plan fo clients with mental illness. It focuses primarily on the client's current occuapational participation
OCAIRS time → The interview would take 20-30mins to conduct and completion of the scale is 5-20mins. Depends on how well the therapist is familiar with the assessment.
Process of the WEIS → There are 17 items that the client needs to reflect on. Each of these items is scored with a 4-point rating that indicates how the environment factor affects the workers performance, satisfaction, physical, social and emotional wellbeing.
OCAIRS client group → OCAIRS is used for clients with mental illness, forensic mental health and physical disabilities. It is also appropriate for any client who has the emotional and cognitive ability to participate in the interview.