6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Canadian Occupational Performance Measure.
- The client is graded on 12 distinct items and then rated on a scale.
- The interview would take 20-30mins to conduct and completion of the scale is 5-20mins. Depends on how well the therapist is familiar with the assessment.
- The purpose of OCAIRS is to gather information on the clients values, goals, personal causation, interests, habits, roles etc. It helps therapists to develop a treatment plan fo clients with mental illness. It focuses primarily on the client's current occuapational participation
- OCAIRS is used for clients with mental illness, forensic mental health and physical disabilities. It is also appropriate for any client who has the emotional and cognitive ability to participate in the interview.
5 True/False Questions
Purpose of the WEIS → Is to detect change in a person's self perception over time
Process of the WEIS → It has a 4 step process that include problem definition, priority setting, scoring and reassessement.
COPM time → Conducting the interview and completing the assessment can take between 30-60mins
Purpose of the COPM → Is to detect change in a person's self perception over time
WEIS client Group → Individuals who are experiencing difficulty on the job, and persons whose work is interrupted by an injury or episode of illness.