5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- working capital management
- capital structuring
- working capital
- a someone other than a stockholder or creditor who potentially has a claim on the cash flows of the firm.
- b how will we manage the day-to-day financial activities?
- c how will this investment be financed?
- d operating cash flow
- e a firm's short term assets and liabilities
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a business formed by two or more individuals or entities
- _________ does not affect cash flow.
- speed and ease of conversion to cash without significant loss of value.
- dividends paid - net new equity raised
- loss of value
5 True/False Questions
sarbox or sox → a business formed by two or more individuals or entities
NASDAQ → digital stock
what is the primary goal of financial management? → to maximize share value for shareholders
corporation → _________ does not affect cash flow.
sole proprietorship → a business formed by two or more individuals or entities