7 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- a plant that always produces offspring with the the same form of a trait as the parent.
- an organism that has two different alles
- is the process by which the number of chromosomes is reduced by half to form sex cells and sperm and eggs
- an organism that has two identical alleles
- different form of genes
- carries amino acids and adds them to the growing protein
6 True/False Questions
messenger RNA → copies the coded message form the DNA in the nucleas ,and carries the message form the DNA in type of RNA.
trait → the passing of traits from parents to offspring
recessive allele → is represents the trait when mass when the dominant allele is all ways present
hybrids → different form of genes
punnett square → is a chart that shows all the possible combination of thatcan result from a genetic cross
genes → to produce an organismwith qualities that people find useful