5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- WHAT IS FORMED BY UNITING 2 OR MORE ELEMENTS?
- WHAT'S A REDUCTION REACTION?
- WHAT DOES "WATER LOVING" MEAN?
- WHAT'S IONIZATION?
- a A chemical reaction in which oxygen is SUBTRACTED from, or HYDROGEN is ADDED to a substance.
- b An unstable physical mixture of 2 or more immiscible substances, plus a special ingredient called a "emulsifier".
- c Hydrophilic capable of combining with or attracting water (water loving).
- d A compound Molecule.
- e The separation of an atom or molecule into positive and negative ions.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Neutral Solution.
- The study of substances that contain the element CARBON.
- Physical Change.
5 True/False Questions
MOLECULE → A chemical combination of 2 or more atoms in definite (fixed) proportions.
MIXTURES OF 2 KINDS OF MATTER ARE? → Salt and Water.
WHAT'S AN ATOM? → The separation of an atom or molecule into positive and negative ions.
WHAT'S INORGANTIC CHEMISTRY? → The simplest form of chemical matter.
ALKANOLAMINES → Alkaline substances used to neutralize acids or raise the PH of many hair products.