5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- adj. cheerful; optimistic
- v. to weaken; to cause to become worse
- n. respect; consideration
- adj. relating to physical appetite, especially sexual
- adj. dashingly stylish and confident.
5 True/False questions
quandary → n. a puzzling situation; a dilemma
bowdlerize → v. to remove offensive passages of a play, novel, etc.
ebullient → adj. enthusiastic
non sequitur → adj. hazy; vague; uncertain
imprecation → v. to weaken; to cause to become worse