Annual Program Statement (APS)
- broad statement issued on an annual basis
- respondents send concept paper or application
- respondents develop their own methodologies in keeping with assistance objectives
Request for Application (RFA)
- provides assistance for an activity that supports USAID's program objectives.
- must be published for at least 30 days before applications are due.
RFA- announcement content
- Funding Opportunity Description
- Award Information (funds available)
- Eligibility Information
- Application & Submission Information (POC)
- Application Review Information
- Award and Administration Information.