5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What are the five basic food groups? What are the 2 widest bands in My Pyramid?
- What is the difference between a sell by date and a use by date?
- What does the word light mean when used on a food label?
- a treating growth of pathogens
- b low calories/ most healthy
- c sell by can meant when it tastes good by
use by is when it is no good by the certain date
- d grains, vegetable, fruits, dairy, meats
Grains and dairy are 2 widest
- e measurement on the energy your body uses
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- substances added to foods to produce a desired affect
- process by which your body takes in and uses food
- working out, and losing 1 pound a week
- spreading of pathogens from one food to another
5 True/False Questions
Vitamins → compounds that help regulate many body processes
Nutrient Dense → a high ratio of nutrients to calories
Nutrients → substances your bady need to grow and repair itself
Minerals → a tough complex carbohydrate
Give one example of a food intolerance, and one example of a food allergy. → low calories/ most healthy