← Genetics Quiz 1 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Achillea millefolium
- IMAGINE observation that can be made in the physical universe that could disprove the idea
- characteristic of a lifeform other than the genotype which includes the morphological, physical, biochemical, and behavorial characteristics.
- particular sequence of nitrogenous bases (A,T,G,& C) found at a locus that codes for a particular characteristic
- a DEFINTION OF A PHENOTYPE:
- b Falsifiable is the idea that we can ______________.
- c **SCIENETIFIC NAME FOR YARROW:
- d **DEFINITION OF AN ALLELE:
- e **__________ is concidered to be the study of knowledge.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Science is a _______ & is therefore influenced by ________ such as our ________, __________, _____________.
- is the passing of characteristics from one generation to the next
- POPULATION GENETICS EXPLAINS:
- Science as a branch of _______ natural philosophy the ________ of the ____________.
- is the scientific study of Heredity
5 True/False Questions
1)yes 2) no, because always an alternative experiement from outcome of a particular experiment → There will always be more than 1 hypothesis relating to the experiement outcome that ________.
philosophy, boundaries on science, what is and is not, philosophy of science → Science as a branch of _______ natural philosophy the ________ of the ____________.
Phenotypic varation → **Why do all life forms in a population usually do not have the same phenotype?
genotype, enviorment, developmental noise → **Why do all life forms in a population usually do not have the same phenotype?
list of alleles found at a locus or loci under concideration → art is _____ & has a powerful effect on humans & yet by the philosophy of science it is ___________.