← Genetics Quiz 1 Test
Genetics Quiz 1
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- opportunity to examine our fundamental assumptions, philosophy that western science is based on
- the location of the DNA where it codes for a particular character is formed
- genotype, enviorment, developmental noise
- Barbara McClintock
- particular sequence of nitrogenous bases (A,T,G,& C) found at a locus that codes for a particular characteristic
- a **DEFINITION OF AN ALLELE:
- b Won Nobel prize in 1983 for proving heredity through her research into transposons.
- c One reason to study philosophy provides us with an _______________. What aspects of physical reality are actually matter from view due to the __________.
- d **THE 3 MAJOR FACTORS CONTRIBUTING TO VARATION IN THE PHENOTYPE BETWEEN ORGANISIMS:
- e **DEFINTION OF LOCUS
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- WHAT ARE THE TWO PRINCIPLE OF ALLOCATION?
- DEFINTION OF A PHENOTYPE:
- Genetics is largely the study of ___________ & how this material affects the _________.
- _____ was earlier concidered to be the study of knowledge.
- Falsifiable is the idea that we can ______________.
5 True/False Questions
Science can only concider a limited range of ideas. science does not define reality. It does not determne what is real and what is not real. → Why science explain reality?
Achillea millefolium → Won Nobel prize in 1983 for proving heredity through her research into transposons.
Heredity → is the scientific study of Heredity
Genetics → is the scientific study of Heredity
real, outside the realm of scientific investigation → art is _____ & has a powerful effect on humans & yet by the philosophy of science it is ___________.