5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What is heel effect?
- What are two other terms for electron flow?
- Is the cathode negative or postive?
- What are the two parts of the induction motor?
- How does the target angle affect the line focus principle?
- a Current and Amperage
- b Stator and rotor
- c Negative
- d Less the target angle the less effective focal spot size, but more heel effect.
- e absorption of effective focal spot of the xray photons
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Creates the electron cloud
- Filament and focusing cup
5 True/False Questions
What are the two types of anodes? → Stationary and Rotating
The anode side of the tube should always be directed at what part of the patient? → Filament and focusing cup
Why is xray intensity lower on the anode side? → Tungsten
What is the material the filament is made out of? → Creates the electron cloud
What is the most common cause of abrupt tube failure? → actual focal spot, where the electron cloud interacts with the tungsten to produce radiation