5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- group of organisms that are the same kind and interact with the same area
- a relationship in which one organism benefits and the other isn't affected is called..
- What is migration?
- a relationship in which both species benefit are called..
- Scientist who studies ecology
- a population
- b mutualism
- c Ecologists
- d commensalism
- e The moving place to place of animals
5 Multiple choice questions
- A system used by ecologists to measure population
- The organism being hunted
5 True/False questions
How are organisms, populations, community, and ecosystemS related? → They make up one another
organisms that obtain energy by eating other organisms → consumers
land, water, atmosphere → biosphere
non-living → The moving place to place of animals
What makes up a habitat? → The moving place to place of animals