5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- the place where an organism lives
- Why does earth have life and other planets do not?
- Scientist who studies ecology
- a relationship in which both species benefit are called..
- what is the biggest reason animals depend on other animals?
- a mutualism
- b Were exactly correct situated from the sun
- c habitat
- d food
- e Ecologists
5 Multiple choice questions
- mutualism, commensalism, and parasitism
- The organism being hunted
5 True/False questions
What is migration? → The moving place to place of animals
group of organisms that are the same kind and interact with the same area → population
largest number of a species that an ecosystem can handle → carrying capacity
anything that restricts the number of organisms in a particular area → limiting factor
study of living organisms and how they interact with their enviroment → ecology