← Wičhóiye -1 Test
6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- The area on the screen that is used to change paragraph indentations and margin settings in Microsoft Word.
- Row of buttons at the top of the browser or other software programs; area of the screen that displays icons (little pictures) of commonly used commands.
- Displays a list of commands.
- pictures) of commonly used commands. Word wrap Word-processing feature that wraps text to the next line when it reaches the right margin,
- Area on the screen that displays information about the document including current page number, total pages in the document, location of the insertion point, and the status of some of the specialized keys.
- Area of the window that displays the name of the document you are working on as well as the name of the software program you are using.
5 True/False Questions
Modifier Keys → Keyboard keys that are used in conjunction with other keys; control, alt, and shift.
Hard Return → Moves the insertion point to the next line of type; pressing the ENTER key
Bump Keys → Keys with a small dot in the enter or a dash at the bottom assist in correct finger position
Insertion point → A blinking vertical line that shows your current position in a document.
Ergonomic Keyboard → Row of buttons at the top of the browser or other software programs; area of the screen that displays icons (little pictures) of commonly used commands.