5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- the type of alcohol in alcoholic beverages- is a powerful addictive drug
- is the chemical action of yeast on sugars.
- a severe and potentially fatal physical reaction to an alcohol overdose.
- is an addict who is dependent on alcohol.
- a group of alcohol-related birth defects that include physical and mental problems.
5 True/False questions
recovery → is the process of learning to live and alcohol-free life
alcohol abuse → the excessive use of alcohol.
sobriety → Alcoholism cannot be cured just treated as a process of learning to live an alcohol-free life.
blood alcohol concentration → a severe and potentially fatal physical reaction to an alcohol overdose.
intoxication → is the chemical action of yeast on sugars.