5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a severe and potentially fatal physical reaction to an alcohol overdose.
- the type of alcohol in alcoholic beverages- is a powerful addictive drug
- a group of alcohol-related birth defects that include physical and mental problems.
- is the amount of alcohol in a person's blood, expressed as a percentage.
- the excessive use of alcohol.
5 True/False Questions
alcoholism → is a disease in which a person has a physical or psychological dependence or drinks that contain alcohol.
sobriety → is the process of learning to live and alcohol-free life
physiological dependence → a condition in which the user has chemical need for a drug.
psychological dependence → a condition in which a person believes that a drug is needed in order to feel good or to function normally.
fermentation → is the chemical action of yeast on sugars.