← Alcohol Test
5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a severe and potentially fatal physical reaction to an alcohol overdose.
- drinking five or more alcoholic drinks a one sitting,
- a drug that slows the central nervous system.
- the type of alcohol in alcoholic beverages- is a powerful addictive drug
- is an addict who is dependent on alcohol.
5 True/False Questions
blood alcohol concentration → a group of alcohol-related birth defects that include physical and mental problems.
alcohol abuse → is a disease in which a person has a physical or psychological dependence or drinks that contain alcohol.
psychological dependence → a condition in which the user has chemical need for a drug.
intoxication → is the state in which the body is poisoned by alcohol or another significantly reduced.
sobriety → Alcoholism cannot be cured just treated as a process of learning to live an alcohol-free life.