← Alcohol Test
5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a group of alcohol-related birth defects that include physical and mental problems.
- is the amount of alcohol in a person's blood, expressed as a percentage.
- Alcoholism cannot be cured just treated as a process of learning to live an alcohol-free life.
- a drug that slows the central nervous system.
- is the state in which the body is poisoned by alcohol or another significantly reduced.
5 True/False Questions
alcoholism → is an addict who is dependent on alcohol.
recovery → Alcoholism cannot be cured just treated as a process of learning to live an alcohol-free life.
ethanol → is the process of learning to live and alcohol-free life
alcohol abuse → the excessive use of alcohol.
fermentation → is the chemical action of yeast on sugars.