5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- is the state in which the body is poisoned by alcohol or another significantly reduced.
- is the chemical action of yeast on sugars.
- a condition in which a person believes that a drug is needed in order to feel good or to function normally.
- Alcoholism cannot be cured just treated as a process of learning to live an alcohol-free life.
- a severe and potentially fatal physical reaction to an alcohol overdose.
5 True/False questions
alcoholic → is a disease in which a person has a physical or psychological dependence or drinks that contain alcohol.
depressant → the type of alcohol in alcoholic beverages- is a powerful addictive drug
binge drinking → is the state in which the body is poisoned by alcohol or another significantly reduced.
recovery → is the process of learning to live and alcohol-free life
blood alcohol concentration → a group of alcohol-related birth defects that include physical and mental problems.