5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- is the amount of alcohol in a person's blood, expressed as a percentage.
- is the state in which the body is poisoned by alcohol or another significantly reduced.
- is the process of learning to live and alcohol-free life
- Alcoholism cannot be cured just treated as a process of learning to live an alcohol-free life.
- a condition in which the user has chemical need for a drug.
5 True/False Questions
psychological dependence → a condition in which the user has chemical need for a drug.
fetal alcohol syndrome → a group of alcohol-related birth defects that include physical and mental problems.
depressant → a drug that slows the central nervous system.
alcoholism → is an addict who is dependent on alcohol.
alcoholic → is a disease in which a person has a physical or psychological dependence or drinks that contain alcohol.