← Alcohol Test
5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- is a disease in which a person has a physical or psychological dependence or drinks that contain alcohol.
- is the state in which the body is poisoned by alcohol or another significantly reduced.
- is the amount of alcohol in a person's blood, expressed as a percentage.
- drinking five or more alcoholic drinks a one sitting,
- a drug that slows the central nervous system.
5 True/False Questions
fetal alcohol syndrome → a group of alcohol-related birth defects that include physical and mental problems.
fermentation → is the chemical action of yeast on sugars.
psychological dependence → a condition in which the user has chemical need for a drug.
recovery → Alcoholism cannot be cured just treated as a process of learning to live an alcohol-free life.
alcohol abuse → is a disease in which a person has a physical or psychological dependence or drinks that contain alcohol.