5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- is an addict who is dependent on alcohol.
- the excessive use of alcohol.
- drinking five or more alcoholic drinks a one sitting,
- is a disease in which a person has a physical or psychological dependence or drinks that contain alcohol.
- a condition in which the user has chemical need for a drug.
5 True/False questions
intoxication → is the state in which the body is poisoned by alcohol or another significantly reduced.
fermentation → is the state in which the body is poisoned by alcohol or another significantly reduced.
blood alcohol concentration → a severe and potentially fatal physical reaction to an alcohol overdose.
ethanol → the type of alcohol in alcoholic beverages- is a powerful addictive drug
alcohol poisoning → the excessive use of alcohol.