← World War I Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Schlieffen Plan
- trench warfare
- Central Powers
- Fourteen Points
- a German battle plan during World War I that called for defeating France, then rushing east to fight Russia
- b Battle in which armies dig miles of parallel trenches for protection and fight none another from these trenches
- c one-sided information designed to persuade
- d Woodrow Wilson's plan put before the League of Nations to prevent future war following World War I
- e Germany, Austria-Hungary, Bulgaria, and the Ottoman Empire
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the doctrine that your national culture and interests are superior to any other
- President of the US during World War I who proposed 14 Points for peace after the war
- policy of building up strong armed forces to prepare for war
- Great Britain, France, Russia, Japan, Italy, and the U.S.A.
- An organization of nations formed after World War I to promote cooperation and peace.
5 True/False Questions
Kaiser Wilhem II → Ruler of Germany who let a treaty with Russia expire and built up the German navy
armistice → agreement to stop fighting
Eastern Front → Region of battle along the German and Russian border during World War I
self-determination → An organization of nations formed after World War I to promote cooperation and peace.
Archduke Franz Ferdinand → German battle plan during World War I that called for defeating France, then rushing east to fight Russia