5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- During the Mongolian rule, Russia was cut off from ________ and _______
- 1378 =
- Russian rulers begin to ______ the _____ ruling style of the Mongol khans.
- lawless frontiersman who lived beyond the reach of the law.
- Alexis arranged a ___________ of laws that would end up creating a __________ in Russia
- a Prince Dimitry of Moscow refused to pay tribute to the Mongols.
- b codification
- c imitate
- d Byzantium
The West (Europe)
- e Cossacks
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- service gentry
- caste system
5 True/False Questions
The _________ family would rule Russia for the next ________ years. → Romanovs
Cossacks ________ the __________ to make _______________ → Dimitry
In return for giving the service gentry land, Ivan said that they must _______________________ → estates of land and peasants to work them
Who was the 2nd Romanov to rule? → Alexis
arrangement of laws or writings into a systematic form → codification