5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- During the Mongolian rule, Russia was cut off from ________ and _______
- Who was the 2nd Romanov to rule?
- Prince ______ of _______ refused to pay tribute to __________
- Ivan the great had _______ churches built in the __________.
- 1378 =
- a Byzantium
The West (Europe)
- b Prince Dimitry of Moscow refused to pay tribute to the Mongols.
- c Dimitry
- d Alexis
- e 3
5 Multiple choice questions
- at his will
- estates of land and peasants to work them
5 True/False questions
russian word for fortress → Muscovy
arrangement of laws or writings into a systematic form → autocrat
Russian peasants called __________ flee from the control and forced taxes by escaping to the _____ of the __________ → Ivan the Great
lawless frontiersman who lived beyond the reach of the law. → insane
_________ wanted the Russian Church to be more like the modern _______ Church. → Rome