5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Ivan the terrible went ________ toward the end of his life
- lawless frontiersman who lived beyond the reach of the law.
- Ivan the Great had a nation that was one people with ____________, united in ______ and in resisting ____________________
- Ivan was able to take back estates and peasants ___________________
- ___________ became the center of Russian life, and the bishop moves his "see" here.
- a insane
- b Cossacks
- c at his will
- d Muscovy
- e common language
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- provide him with soldiers when needed.
5 True/False Questions
The _________ family would rule Russia for the next ________ years. → Rome
Ivan the great married → the last emperor of byzantium's niece
Ivan gives the service gentry __________________________ → estates of land and peasants to work them
land owning aristocrats of Russia → Muscovy
Some people rebelled against the caste system and became ______________ → Cossacks