5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- The _________ family would rule Russia for the next ________ years.
- russian word for fortress
- Son of Ivan the Terrible, ________, was the last of the descendants of _______ the ________ to rule Russia
- Who was the 2nd Romanov to rule?
- Russian peasants called __________ flee from the control and forced taxes by escaping to the _____ of the __________
- a Alexis
- b Cossacks
- c Feodor
- d Romanovs
- e Kremlin
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- caste system
5 True/False Questions
Some people rebelled against the caste system and became ______________ → Cossacks
Ivan the terrible went ________ toward the end of his life → insane
Ivan the great had _______ churches built in the __________. → czar
Ivan the Great had a nation that was one people with ____________, united in ______ and in resisting ____________________ → common language
In return for giving the service gentry land, Ivan said that they must _______________________ → provide him with soldiers when needed.