← Bio Ch 6 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- 2 ATP, 6 NADH, 2 FADH2, 2 NADH (shuttle), 6 CO2
- inner mitochondrial membrane
- 2 pyruvate, 2 NADH, 2 ATP, 2 H2O
- cellular respiration
- a cellular respiration PRODUCTS?
- b Function: ATP
- c Krebs PRODUCTS?
- d electron transport chain WHERE?
- e cellular respiration WHERE?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- gas exchange/breathing; the exchange of O2 and CO2 between organism and its environment
- conversion of the acid produced by glycolysis to CO2 and ethyl alcohol
- Krebs WHERE?
- with oxygen
- cellular respiration REACTANTS?
5 True/False Questions
Electron transport chain → transports electrons from carriers to make ATP
DNP → increase in metabolic rate
cyanide and carbon monoxide → bind with an electron carrier in the 3rd protein complex, blocking the passage of electrons to oxygen
rotenone → binds tightly with one of the electron carrier molecules in the 1st protein complex, preventing electrons from passinf to the next carrier molecule; often use to kill pest insects and fish
oligomycin → multistep chemical breakdown of a molecule of glucose; 1st stage of cellular respiration