5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 2 pyruvate, 2 NADH, 2 ATP, 2 H2O
- derivative of pyruvate
- citic acid/Krebs cycle
- alcohol fermentation
- a cellular respiration PRODUCTS?
- b cellular respiration WHERE?
- c Krebs REACTANTS?
- d conversion of the acid produced by glycolysis to CO2 and ethyl alcohol
- e completes breakdown of glucose; 2nd stage of cellular respiration
5 Multiple choice questions
- gas exchange/breathing; the exchange of O2 and CO2 between organism and its environment
- multistep chemical breakdown of a molecule of glucose; 1st stage of cellular respiration
- Krebs PRODUCTS?
- bind with an electron carrier in the 3rd protein complex, blocking the passage of electrons to oxygen
- electron transport chain WHERE?
5 True/False questions
oxidative phosphorylation → formation of ATP occurring when an enzyme transfers a phosphate group from an organic molecule to ADP
DNP → electron transport chain REACTANTS?
cellular respiration → Function: ATP
anaerobic → without oxygen
substrate-level phosphorylation → production of ATP using energy derived from the redox reaction of an electron transport chain