5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 2 pyruvate, 2 NADH, 2 ATP, 2 H2O
- inner mitochondrial membrane
- 2 ATP, 6 NADH, 2 FADH2, 2 NADH (shuttle), 6 CO2
- a electron transport chain WHERE?
- b Krebs PRODUCTS?
- c increase in metabolic rate
- d cellular respiration PRODUCTS?
- e loss of electrons from a substance involved in a redox reaction
5 Multiple choice questions
- without oxygen
- conversion of the acid produced by glycolysis to CO2 and ethyl alcohol
- Function: ATP
- bind with an electron carrier in the 3rd protein complex, blocking the passage of electrons to oxygen
- transports electrons from carriers to make ATP
5 True/False questions
aerobic → with oxygen
O2 → increase in metabolic rate
glucose → cellular respiration REACTANTS?
substrate-level phosphorylation → formation of ATP occurring when an enzyme transfers a phosphate group from an organic molecule to ADP
derivative of pyruvate → production of ATP using energy derived from the redox reaction of an electron transport chain