← Roots 13 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- FLECTO, FLECTERE,FLEXI,FLEXUM
- a "to snatch"
- b an alternation of pitch or tone of voice
- c "to bend"
- d skill in the use of hands
- e to bend the knee in a kneeling position
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- to turn aside; to swerve
- relating to a finger or a unit of measure
- "right hand"
- excessively grasping or greedy
5 True/False Questions
mandate → handcuffs
manipulate → to free from restraint or influence
rapt → "hand"
reflection → something thrown back, as light,heat,sound,or an image
ambidextrous → able to use both hands equally well