5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a v. To gather or come together in a group.
- b v. To cause to know; to make known by name.
- c v. To buy.
- d v. To have a strong desire for.
- e n. A joining or bring together.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- n. A liquid used as a drink.
- v. To bring to the attention of, especially for the first time.
- n. That which is equal to.
- adj. Easily broken; not flexible.
- adj. Lacking a strong flavor.
5 True/False Questions
craving → v. To have a strong desire for.
combine → n. A strong desire.
extract → v. To obtain with an effort.
introduction → v. To cause to know; to make known by name.
bland → v. To have a strong desire for.