← Chapter 6 Theology Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- He would be condemned to death by religious authorities, mocked by Gentiles, betrayed by one of his Apostles, and denied three times by Peter.
- False; DID believe
- a What prophecies were fulfilled that Jesus predicted?
- b This ancient source inaccurately assumed that a Jewish disturbance in Roma in AD 49 was caused by chrestus, a likey mispelling of the name Jesus.
- c How many women does Matthew include in his genealogy?
- d True or False? Jewish genealogies were typicallhy traced through the matriarchal line.
- e True or False? Most people did not believe that Jesus was a great prophet.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- True or False? Jesus is both God and man.
- This source chronicles how the Emperor Nero blamed the great fire in Rom on the Christians, which gave him an excise to prosecute them.
- Who were the five women Matthew included in his genealogy?
- True or False? Some of the opponents of Jesus could not deny his miracles, but they said that this power of Jesus was coming from Satan.
- This source mentions a certain Yeshu who practiced magic and led Israel astray from true Jew worship.
5 True/False Questions
False; Jesus seemed ALL TOO ORDINARY → True or False? Most people did not believe that Jesus was a great prophet.
True → True or False? Jesus was both human and divine.
True → How many women does Matthew include in his genealogy?
Asphyxiation, suffication → What is the cauth of death for someone who is curcified?
Mara bar Serapion → This is a letter to a son questioning the advantage the Jews gained from executing their "wise King."