5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Lisa Valle
- Roberto G. Fernandez
- Myrna Vasquez
- Vicente Fernandez
- a Mexican singer
Rey de la cancíon ranchero
- b Mexican Food. Beef/pork wrapped in a corn husk.
- c Florida - born runner (pista-track)
- d Puerto Rican artist. Focuses on social and political situations in her country
- e Cuban novelist.
En la ocho y la doce; Holy Radishes
(shows Cuban Americans cultural conflicts)
5 Multiple choice questions
- Central American food. a tortilla filled with cheese (quesillo) and pork
- sky scrapers
- famous Mexican rock guitar player. Created la Fundación Milagro para ayudar a niños ya jovenes pobres.
- Mexican writer: "Como agua por chocolate"
- Dominican athlete (pista)
5 True/False questions
Esquiar → ski
Isabel Allende → Florida - born runner (pista-track)
Ricardo Santiago → Dancer; born in the U.S.
Gael García → Dominican athlete (pista)
Gerardo Murillo → Guatemalan singer. Grammys