5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Which muscles comprise the Inferior compartment of the shoulder joint?
- Which muscles act as abductors of the humerus?
- Which muscle comprise the Anterior Compartment of the elbow rejion?
- Which muscles act as elevators of the scapula?
- Which muscles make up the anterior muscles of the wrist?
- a -Flexor Carpi Radialis and Ulnaris
- b -Trapezius 1 (some 2)
- c -Biceps Brachii
- d -Latissimus Dorsi
- e -Supraspinatus
5 Multiple choice questions
- -Pectoralis Minor
These are the four muscles in the rotator cuff
- -Pectoralis major
-Long head of triceps brachi
-Short head of Biceps Brachii
5 True/False questions
Which muscle makes up the anterior compartment of the wrist region? → -Pronator Quadratus
What are the principle movements of the Posterior muscles of the shoulder girdle? → -Elevator of scapula (except part 4 of traps)
-Adductor of scapula
-Downward rotator of scapula (except traps 2 and 4)
What is the principle function of the supraspinatus? → Abduction of the humerus
If Adduction is occurring at the shoulder joint, what movement is happening at the shoulder girdle? → Abduction (protraction)
Which muscles comprise the posterior compartment of the elbow region? → -Triceps Brachii