5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Which muscles comprise the superior compartment of the shoulder joint?
- Which muscles act as elevators of the scapula?
- SITS stands for:
-What is the significance?
- What is the action of the Brachialis?
- Which muscles act as flexors of the humerus?
- a -Deltoid
- b -Pectoralis Major
-Short head of Biceps Brachii
- c It is a true elbow flexor. one joint muscle
- d -Trapezius 1 (some 2)
- e -Supraspinatus
These are the four muscles in the rotator cuff
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- -Serratus Anterior (lower part)
-Trapezius 4 (some 2)
- -Posterior Deltoid
- -Pectoralis Minor
- -Triceps Brachii
5 True/False Questions
Which muscle comprise the Anterior Compartment of the elbow rejion? → -Biceps Brachii
What is the principle function of the deltoid? → ...
Which muscles comprise the Posterior compartment of the Shoulder joint? → -Infraspinatus
if horizontal abduction is occurring at the shoulder joint, what movement is happening at the shoulder girdle? → Abduction (protraction)
If the shoulder joint is abducting, what movement is occurring at the shoulder girdle? → Depression/ downward rotation