← Kinesiology quiz 3 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Which muscles act as Extensors of the humerus
- Which muscles comprise the Anterior Compartment of the shoulder girdle?
- What is the action of the pronator Quadratus?
- Which muscles comprise the posterior compartment of the elbow region?
- Which muscles act as adductors of the humerus?
- a -Latissimus Dorsi
-Long head of the Triceps Brachii
- b -Triceps Brachii
- c -Pectoralis major
-Long head of triceps brachi
-Short head of Biceps Brachii
- d -Pectoralis Minor
- e -working with the pronator Teres to pronate the forarm and hand
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- -Pectoralis Major
-Biceps Brachii (short head)
- Adduction (retraction)
- -Posterior Deltoid
- -Latissimus Dorsi
5 True/False Questions
If Adduction is occurring at the shoulder joint, what movement is happening at the shoulder girdle? → Downward rotation
If the shoulder joint is horizontally adducting, what movement is occurring at the shoulder girdle? → Upward Rotation
Which muscle makes up the anterior compartment of the wrist region? → -Biceps Brachii
What is the principle function of the deltoid? → abduction of the humerus
What is the most commonly injured rotator cuff muscle? → -working with the pronator Teres to pronate the forarm and hand