5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- if horizontal abduction is occurring at the shoulder joint, what movement is happening at the shoulder girdle?
- Which muscles in the upper extremity contract to produce abduction?
- Which muscles comprise the Inferior compartment of the shoulder joint?
- What is the action produced by the Brachioradialis?
- Which muscles act as abductors of the humerus?
- a -Elbow flexor
-can potentially pronate in assistance
- b -Supraspinatus
- c -Supraspinatus
- d Adduction (retraction)
- e -Latissimus Dorsi
5 Multiple choice questions
- -Biceps Brachii
- -Outward rotation of humerus
-Extensor of humerus (and horizontal extension/abduction)
- Abduction (protraction)
5 True/False questions
Which muscles comprise the superior compartment of the shoulder joint? → -Pectoralis Major
Which muscles act as elevators of the scapula? → -Trapezius 1 (some 2)
What is the action of the pronator Teres? → -working with the pronator Teres to pronate the forarm and hand
Which muscles comprise the posterior compartment of the shoulder girdle? → -Pectoralis Minor
Which muscles act as adductors(retractors) of the scapula → -Traps 3 (some 2 and 4)