5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- Which muscles make up the anterior muscles of the wrist?
- What is the action produced by the anconeus?
- What are the principle functions of the Posterior compartment at the shoulder joint?
- What are the principle functions of the Superior compartment at the shoulder joint?
- a Abduction of the humerus
- b ...
- c -Flexor Carpi Radialis and Ulnaris
- d -Outward rotation of humerus
-Extensor of humerus (and horizontal extension/abduction)
5 Multiple choice questions
- -Adduction of humerus
-inward rotator of humerus
-Flexor of humerus (and horizontal flexion)
- Abductor of the scapula
Depression of the scapula
(more individual movements change)
- -Biceps Brachii
5 True/False questions
SITS stands for:
-What is the significance? → Abduction of the humerus
If Adduction is occurring at the shoulder joint, what movement is happening at the shoulder girdle? → Downward rotation
If the shoulder joint is horizontally adducting, what movement is occurring at the shoulder girdle? → Upward Rotation
What is the action of the Brachialis? → It is a true elbow flexor. one joint muscle
Which muscles act as Horizontal flexors/Adductors of the humerus → -Pectoralis Major