5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Which muscles in the upper extremity contract to produce abduction?
- What are the principle functions of the Anterior compartment at the shoulder joint?
- SITS stands for:
-What is the significance?
- Which muscles act as Depressors of the scapula?
- Which muscles act as horizontal extensors/abductors of the humerus?
- a -Supraspinatus
These are the four muscles in the rotator cuff
- b -Supraspinatus
- c -Infraspinatus
- d -Adduction of humerus
-inward rotator of humerus
-Flexor of humerus (and horizontal flexion)
- e -Pectoralis Minor
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- -Outward rotation of humerus
-Extensor of humerus (and horizontal extension/abduction)
- -Pectoralis Major
-Biceps Brachii (short head)
- Abductor of the scapula
Depression of the scapula
(more individual movements change)
- -Pectoralis Minor
5 True/False Questions
Which muscles comprise the Inferior compartment of the shoulder joint? → -Latissimus Dorsi
What is the action produced by the supinator → -Elbow flexor
-can potentially pronate in assistance
Which muscles make up the anterior muscles of the wrist? → -Trapezius 1 (some 2)
What is the action produced by the biceps brachii? → ...
If the shoulder joint is flexing, what movement is occurring at the shoulder girdle? → Depression/ downward rotation