5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Which muscles act as Outward rotators of the humerus?
- SITS stands for:
-What is the significance?
- How many movements are possible in the shoulder joint?
- Which muscles act as Extensors of the humerus
- What is the action produced by the biceps brachii?
- a -Latissimus Dorsi
-Long head of the Triceps Brachii
- b -Posterior Deltoid
- c 13
- d -Supraspinatus
These are the four muscles in the rotator cuff
- e ...
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- -Outward rotation of humerus
-Extensor of humerus (and horizontal extension/abduction)
- -Biceps Brachii
- -Levator Scapulae
5 True/False Questions
If the shoulder joint is horizontally adducting, what movement is occurring at the shoulder girdle? → Upward Rotation
Which muscles act as Horizontal flexors/Adductors of the humerus → -Pectoralis Major
Which muscle is known as the Lats Little Helper? → -Pectoralis Major
-Short head of Biceps Brachii
If Internal rotation is occurring at the shoulder joint, what movement is happening at the shoulder girdle? → Adduction (retraction)
If the shoulder joint is extending, what movement is occurring at the shoulder girdle? → Depression/ downward rotation