← Kinesiology quiz 3 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Which muscle makes up the anterior compartment of the wrist region?
- What are the principle functions of the Anterior compartment at the shoulder joint?
- If Adduction is occurring at the shoulder joint, what movement is happening at the shoulder girdle?
- If the shoulder joint is extending, what movement is occurring at the shoulder girdle?
- Which muscles act as abductors of the humerus?
- a -Adduction of humerus
-inward rotator of humerus
-Flexor of humerus (and horizontal flexion)
- b -Pronator Quadratus
- c -Supraspinatus
- d Downward rotation
- e Depression/ downward rotation
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- -Outward rotation of humerus
-Extensor of humerus (and horizontal extension/abduction)
- -Latissimus Dorsi
- -Traps 3 (some 2 and 4)
- Abduction of the humerus
- Adduction (retraction)
5 True/False Questions
What is the action of the Brachialis? → It is a true elbow flexor. one joint muscle
Which muscles comprise the anterior compartment of the shoulder joint? → -Latissimus Dorsi
Which muscles act as abductors( protractors) of the scapula? → -Traps 3 (some 2 and 4)
What is the action produced by the triceps brachii? → ...
SITS stands for:
-What is the significance? → ...