5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Which muscles comprise the Posterior compartment of the Shoulder joint?
- What is the principle function of the supraspinatus?
- Which muscles act as Horizontal flexors/Adductors of the humerus
- Which muscle is known as the Lats Little Helper?
- Which muscles comprise the superior compartment of the shoulder joint?
- a Teres Major
- b -Infraspinatus
- c -Deltoid
- d Abduction of the humerus
- e -Pectoralis Major
5 Multiple Choice Questions
These are the four muscles in the rotator cuff
- Depression/ downward rotation
- Downward rotation
- -Serratus Anterior (lower part)
-Trapezius 4 (some 2)
5 True/False Questions
Which muscles comprise the posterior compartment of the shoulder girdle? → -Pectoralis Minor
Which muscles comprise the posterior compartment of the elbow region? → -Biceps Brachii
What is the action produced by the triceps brachii? → -Elbow flexor
-can potentially pronate in assistance
What are the principle functions of the Posterior compartment at the shoulder joint? → -Adduction of humerus
-inward rotator of humerus
-Flexor of humerus (and horizontal flexion)
Which muscles comprise the anterior compartment of the shoulder joint? → -Pectoralis Major