← Fudilism Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Europe and the Middle East
- a Many knights were sent on crusades to fight against the _____
- b He thought the Muslims were ____ worshipers
- c The crusaders increased trade between ________ and helped break down Futalism
- d Most knights in early futal times wore ____ it was mainly used as a defend from long bows
- e ______ developed a system in which the kings power was shared with Parliament
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- ______ ergered crusaders to take Jerusalm from the Muslims
- The most common crime among surfs was ________
- _______ the lion harded offered to pay his men gold for every stone that they took down fighting.
- ____ united the Muslims and captured Jerusalm in 1187
- Trial by _____ was granted in the Magna Carta.
5 True/False Questions
8 → Trial by _____ was granted in the Magna Carta.
Producing grain → Most surfs main job was ________
Knights → After the _____ destroyed the Kievan state,the rulers of Moscow built a new Russian state headed by a czar
Danger → He thought the Muslims were ____ worshipers
Sold with it → If the land the surfs worked on we're sold the surfs were _______