5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The Texas Admission Act made Texas the____th state of the US
- Compromise of 1850 who came up with teh plan?
- Terms of Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo?
- Congress declares war with Mexico on____
- Manifest Dstiny?
- a Regognixe the annex of TX Us agrees to cover $3.25 millon in claim Mexico agreed to ceede 529,00 sq minles north of the US for $15 millon
- b 28
- c May 13, 1846
- d the belief of western expansion for the good of the country. People who believed this thought the U.S should stretch from te Aylantic to the Pacific Ocean.
- e Settle the border conflict federal government paid $10 million to give up its claims- Senator Heney Clay
5 Multiple choice questions
- Sparking war with Mexico, Adding another slave state to the union.
- Sept. 14. 1847
- Palo Alto/ Resaca de la palma
- 212,592 604,215
5 True/False questions
4 ways SAm Houston server TX → 1)Governor 2) Comander 3) President 4)Senitor
3 Indinan reservation still left today? → Limited area of land reserved for american indians
Reservations → Limited area of land reserved for american indians
After fighting other US forces took controal of Cali and parts of ___ ______ → Calorado
TX claimed its boundary on what river? Mexico claimed its boundary on what river? → Sparking war with Mexico, Adding another slave state to the union.