5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 4 ways SAm Houston server TX
- 3 Indinan reservation still left today?
- TX gave up its claims to 67 million acres of land in present-day______.
- Compromise of 1850 who came up with teh plan?
- Prez of the republuic of TX at the time of annexation to the US?
- a Anson Jones
- b Settle the border conflict federal government paid $10 million to give up its claims- Senator Heney Clay
- c Alabama-Coushatta Kickapoo reservation Tigua Reservation
- d Calorado
- e 1)Governor 2) Comander 3) President 4)Senitor
5 Multiple choice questions
- the belief of western expansion for the good of the country. People who believed this thought the U.S should stretch from te Aylantic to the Pacific Ocean.
- Sparking war with Mexico, Adding another slave state to the union.
- Limited area of land reserved for american indians
- `Los Diablos Tejanos
5 True/False questions
Congress declares war with Mexico on____ → Mirabeau B. Lamar
Pop. in TX in 1850, and 1860? → the belief of western expansion for the good of the country. People who believed this thought the U.S should stretch from te Aylantic to the Pacific Ocean.
Where was teh relocation of the indians living on the brazos& Comanche indian reservation to? → Anson Jones
12-29-1845 Prez Polk signed what? → Texas Admission act
After fighting other US forces took controal of Cali and parts of ___ ______ → Calorado