5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- How long do Justices stay in office?
- Why do all 3 branches need to work together?
- Who can remove or impeach the President from office?
- What were the two houses?
- a for life
- b people rule
- c to get things done
- d House of Representatives and Senate
- e Congress
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- protect against excessive bail, cruel and unusual punishment
- disagreed with Federalists
- Must be at least 35, born in U.S., and live in U.S. for previous 14 years
5 True/False Questions
1st Amendment: → government can only do things listed in Constitution (reserved powers belong to states or people)
Executive Branch → each state has 2 reps
Federalists → a. favored Constitution
b. wanted strong central government
Constitution → each state has 2 reps
Slavery: 3/5 Compromise - → for every 5 slaves, 3 counted as citizens