5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Amendment ___ says all females over ____ an vote
- The U.S. Capital was move where?
- What does the Executive Branch do?
- a Enforces laws, can veto bills passed by Congress, Commander-in-chief of military
- b written by Gouverneur Morris
- c people rule
- d 19/21
- e Washington, D.C.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- right to trial by jury
- protects freedom of religion, speech, press, right to petition the government and to assemble
- to fix Articles of Confederation
- because Hamilton thought should have a stronger central government and Jefferson wanted less
- Thomas Jefferson
5 True/False Questions
4th Amendment → protects people against unfair searches
A proposal to change or ammend the constitution needs what in Congress? → amendments
House of Representatives → number of reps. based on population
Why do all 3 branches need to work together? → to get things done
Which state was the first to ratify the Constitution? → 9 of 13