5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- George Washington was
- Why did political parties form?
- What can be added to change the constitution?
- What does the Legislative branch do?
- Who was the Secretary of Treasury?
- a the first president to be unanimously voted into office
- b amendments
- c because Hamilton thought should have a stronger central government and Jefferson wanted less
- d Alexander Hamilton
- e a. makes laws
b. raises army/navy
c. delares war
d. controls commerce
5 Multiple choice questions
- protects people against unfair searches
- New Hampshire was 9th state to ratify
- the national government couldn't keep order or protect them
5 True/False questions
Executive Branch → President
5th Amendment → people have other rights not listed in Constitution
Why do all 3 branches need to work together? → House of Representatives and Senate
8th Amendment → protect against excessive bail, cruel and unusual punishment
Legislative Branch is made up of... → Congress