5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Legislative Branch is made up of...
- June 21, 1788
- How must Justices apply laws to every person?
- Executive Branch
- 6th Amendment
- a equally
- b President
- c New Hampshire was 9th state to ratify
- d a. House of Representatives
- e right to speedy and public trials, know charges against them, etc.
5 Multiple choice questions
- every state has same number of representatives
- Must be at least 35, born in U.S., and live in U.S. for previous 14 years
- protects people's rights to have weapons
- keeps any one branch from becoming too powerful or misusing its authority
5 True/False questions
How many terms does the President serve? → 4 years
Shays's Rebellion made some think... → the national government couldn't keep order or protect them
How many states need to approve an amendment? → 3/4
Federal system → disagreed with Federalists
Bill of Rights added by 1791 to → protect rights of people - 10 amendments