5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- WHEN ARE INFRARED RAYS MAINLY USED?
- VIOLET RAY
- a ACRONYM FOR: Light Amplification Stimulation Emission of Radiation. A medical device that uses electromagnetic radiation for hair removal and skin treatment.
- b AKA INSULATOR, a material that DOES NOT transmit electricity.
- c Mainly used during hair conditioning treatments, and to process hair color.
- d AKA PROBE, Applicator for directing electric current from an electro therapy device to the clients skin.
- e AKA TELSA HIGH FREQUENCY CURRENT, thermal or heat producing current with a high rate of oscillation or vibration that is commonly used for scalp and facial treatments.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Abbreviated "A", unit that measures the STRENGTH of an electric current.
- An extremely low level of electricity that mirrors the body's natural electric impulses.
- Produces moist uniform heat that can be applied to head and face.
- Constant and direct current, having a positive or negative pole, that produces chemical changes when it passes through the tissue and fluids of the body.
- Abbreviated "O", unit that measures the RESISTANCE of an electric current.
5 True/False Questions
LIGHT EMITTING DIODE → Abbreviated "AC", rapid and interrupted current flowing in one direction, then the opposite, it is produced mechanically, and changes direction 60 times per second.
UVC LIGHT → Ultra Violet "C" Light is blocked By the ozone layer; if the Earth loses this layer, life will no longer exist as we know it.
WAVELENGTH → Abbreviated "V", AKA VOLTAGE, unit that measures the pressure or force that pushes electric current forward through a conductor.
ULTRAVIOLET RAYS MAKE UP WHAT PERCENT OF NATURAL SUNLIGHT? → 5%.
VOLT → Abbreviated "O", unit that measures the RESISTANCE of an electric current.