← evolution Test
7 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- a type of fossil formed when a shell or other hard parts of an organism dissolves, leaving an empty space in the shape of the part.
- the process by which individuals that are better adapted to their environment are more likely to survive and reproduce than other members of the same species.
- the millions of fossils that scientists have collected.
- an organism that can mate with each other and produce fertile offsprings.
- the theory that species evolve during short period of rapid change.
- technique used to determine actual age of fossil.
6 True/False Questions
evolution → gradual change in species over time
radioactive elements → a technique used to determine which fossil is old.
relative dating → a technique used to determine which fossil is old.
oover production → gradual change in species over time
fossil → a type of fossil that forms when a mold becomes filled with minerals that then hardens.
gradualism → the theory that evolution occurs slowly but steadily.