5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a n. a confused mass; a jumble.
- b n. the state of being profuse, abundance.
- c v. to complain in low, mumbling tones; grumble.
- d n. a jumble of loud, discordant sounds.
- e adj. Waving arms sporadically in the air.
5 Multiple choice questions
- adj. Working or spreading harmfully in a subtle or stealthy manner.
- adj. Covered or shaded.
- n. expression of words and phrases.
- n. the act or an instance of exhaling.
- adj. Trivial or worthless.
5 True/False questions
Sieve → n. a utensil of wire mesh for straining materials.
Retaliation → n. the act or an instance of exhaling.
Strewn → n. a utensil of wire mesh for straining materials.
Suffuse → v. to spread through or over, as with liquid or light.
Filigree → v. to scrounge or scavenge for.