5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a adv. Done routinely and with little interest or care.
- b v. to turn aside from a course or direction.
- c n. support, encouragement, or championship, as of a person or a cause.
- d adj. Showing or producing exalted joy or blessedness; angelic.
- e n. the act or an instance of exhaling.
5 Multiple choice questions
- adj. A progression of chords moving to a harmonic close or point of rest.
- v. to spread about; scatter.
- v. to lessen in intensity or degree.
- n. the act of giving in to a power of another.
- v. to reenergize.
5 True/False questions
Murmur → v. to complain in low, mumbling tones; grumble.
Mobilize → v. to lessen in intensity or degree.
Insidious → adj. Working or spreading harmfully in a subtle or stealthy manner.
Skepticism → n. a doubting or questioning attitude.
Folly → v. to deflect or ward off.