5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a n. support, encouragement, or championship, as of a person or a cause.
- b v. to deflect or ward off.
- c v. to be full of things; abound or swarm.
- d v. to turn aside from a course or direction.
- e n. the act of paying back for injury.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- n. a jumble of loud, discordant sounds.
- adj. Covered or shaded.
- n. a utensil of wire mesh for straining materials.
- n. the act or an instance of exhaling.
- v. to subside.
5 True/False Questions
Folly → n. a lack of good sense; foolishness.
Welter → n. a confused mass; a jumble.
Mobilize → v. to lessen in intensity or degree.
Ferret → v. to scrounge or scavenge for.
Insidious → n. a jumble of loud, discordant sounds.