5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a v. to increase the concentration of, separate, or purify.
- b n. expression of words and phrases.
- c adv. Done routinely and with little interest or care.
- d v. to reenergize.
- e v. to scrounge or scavenge for.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- n. the act of paying back for injury.
- n. a jumble of loud, discordant sounds.
- adj. Working or spreading harmfully in a subtle or stealthy manner.
- v. to draw in the breath sharply, as from shock.
- v. to deflect or ward off.
5 True/False Questions
Submission → n. the act of giving in to a power of another.
Peer → v. to look intently.
Teem → v. to look intently.
Folly → n. a lack of good sense; foolishness.
Strewn → n. a utensil of wire mesh for straining materials.