5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a v. to draw in the breath sharply, as from shock.
- b n. a lack of good sense; foolishness.
- c v. to look intently.
- d adj. Showing or producing exalted joy or blessedness; angelic.
- e n. the act of giving in to a power of another.
5 Multiple choice questions
- v. to reenergize.
- v. to turn aside from a course or direction.
- n. the state of being profuse, abundance.
- v. to increase the concentration of, separate, or purify.
- n. support, encouragement, or championship, as of a person or a cause.
5 True/False questions
Disperse → v. to turn aside from a course or direction.
Upflailing → adj. Waving arms sporadically in the air.
Skepticism → adj. Showing or producing exalted joy or blessedness; angelic.
Subside → v. to lessen in intensity or degree.
Chaff → adj. Trivial or worthless.