5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a adj. Covered or shaded.
- b adj. Showing or producing exalted joy or blessedness; angelic.
- c v. to draw in the breath sharply, as from shock.
- d n. a doubting or questioning attitude.
- e adj. Waving arms sporadically in the air.
5 Multiple choice questions
- v. to deflect or ward off.
- v. to subside.
- n. a confused mass; a jumble.
- v. to lessen in intensity or degree.
- adj. Deserving of contempt; despicable.
5 True/False questions
Teem → v. to look intently.
Peer → v. to look intently.
Verbiage → n. expression of words and phrases.
Perfunctorily → v. to deflect or ward off.
Folly → n. a lack of good sense; foolishness.