5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a v. to lessen in intensity or degree.
- b n. a lack of good sense; foolishness.
- c v. to draw in the breath sharply, as from shock.
- d n. a utensil of wire mesh for straining materials.
- e adj. A progression of chords moving to a harmonic close or point of rest.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- n. a jumble of loud, discordant sounds.
- n. the act of paying back for injury.
- v. to drive off or scatter in different directions.
- v. to make capable of movement.
- v. to increase the concentration of, separate, or purify.
5 True/False Questions
Veiled → adj. Covered or shaded.
Verbiage → n. support, encouragement, or championship, as of a person or a cause.
Divert → v. to drive off or scatter in different directions.
Patronage → n. expression of words and phrases.
Teem → v. to be full of things; abound or swarm.