5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a v. to look intently.
- b adj. Trivial or worthless.
- c n. support, encouragement, or championship, as of a person or a cause.
- d n. the state of being profuse, abundance.
- e v. to turn aside from a course or direction.
5 Multiple choice questions
- n. the act of giving in to a power of another.
- adj. Covered or shaded.
- v. to lessen in intensity or degree.
- adj. Working or spreading harmfully in a subtle or stealthy manner.
- n. expression of words and phrases.
5 True/False questions
Filigree → v. to drive off or scatter in different directions.
Perfunctorily → adv. Done routinely and with little interest or care.
Folly → n. a lack of good sense; foolishness.
Skepticism → n. a doubting or questioning attitude.
Disperse → v. to drive off or scatter in different directions.