5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a n. a doubting or questioning attitude.
- b v. to turn aside from a course or direction.
- c n. the act or an instance of exhaling.
- d v. to draw in the breath sharply, as from shock.
- e n. expression of words and phrases.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- adj. Showing or producing exalted joy or blessedness; angelic.
- adj. Waving arms sporadically in the air.
- n. the act of paying back for injury.
- v. to increase the concentration of, separate, or purify.
- n. support, encouragement, or championship, as of a person or a cause.
5 True/False Questions
Insidious → adj. Working or spreading harmfully in a subtle or stealthy manner.
Submission → n. the act of giving in to a power of another.
Sieve → v. to sharpen; enhance.
Murmur → v. to complain in low, mumbling tones; grumble.
Subside → v. to lessen in intensity or degree.