5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a v. to subside.
- b v. to lessen in intensity or degree.
- c n. delicate and intricate ornamental.
- d adj. Waving arms sporadically in the air.
- e adj. Showing or producing exalted joy or blessedness; angelic.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- v. to be full of things; abound or swarm.
- adj. Working or spreading harmfully in a subtle or stealthy manner.
- adj. Trivial or worthless.
- adj. Covered or shaded.
- v. to spread through or over, as with liquid or light.
5 True/False Questions
Retaliation → n. the act of paying back for injury.
Cadenced → adj. Covered or shaded.
Folly → v. to deflect or ward off.
Profusion → v. to spread through or over, as with liquid or light.
Verbiage → adj. Covered or shaded.