7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Any material that can flow and take shape of its container. This includes- Liquids and gases.
- Why does liquid travel up a straw when you drink from it? Because as pressure decreases the water pressure increases.
- As the speed of a moving fluid increases, its pressure decreases. A frisbee works like this, and a boomerang to.
- This comes from the air lifting the plane.
- The buoyant force on an object in a fluid is an upward force equal to the weight of the volume of the fluid that the object displace- displace means " take the place of"
- The metric (SI) unit for pressure. Abbreviation: Pa.
6 True/False questions
Pressure → Pressure only depends on the depth of the fluid, not the total amount present.
Thrust → This comes from the air lifting the plane.
Pressure → This= Force divided by Area. Square meter/ n divided by meter2
Atmospheric pressure → An amount of force exerted on a given area.
Pressure → The metric (SI) unit for pressure. Abbreviation: Pa.
Fluids → All fluids exert pressure. Pressure is created by the particles in a fluid pushing against each other and the sides of whatever container they are in. Fluids exert pressure equally in all directions.