← World History 101 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Cultural integration
- Justianian Code
- The Gospel of St.Paul
- a The word that came out of gods mouth to this person who helped spread christianity
- b Believes jesus is the son of god, and that god transformed into a human.
- c a set of laws that were made by this roman empire
- d Spread of culture, markets, lifestyle, capital, technology into other cultures and empires.
- e scorned rigid rituals and social hierarchies
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Was a series of 3 wars fought between the expanding Roman Empire and Carthage
- The Time of peace, where agriculture, commerce and industry flourished in east asia
- A town square
- -Self-Examination is necessary
-Meditation is cleaning of the mind where you sit and ponder your thoughts
- Survived several empire collapses, gave advice to leaders.
5 True/False Questions
Roman Citizenship → Survived several empire collapses, gave advice to leaders.
The Dead Sea Scrolls → The jewish biblical text that dates back to 200BCE
Pax Romana → The time of peace in Rome, had minimal expansion
city-state → had its own personality, goals, laws and customs and sometimes language.
Goths → one of the barbarian migrant groups in the 4th century roman empire.