1. Fuel in Aux tanks must be used first, except in the event of an Aux transfer failure
2. Takeoff with fuel quantity indicators in the yellow arc are prohibited
3. Operation of either engine with its corresponding fuel pressure (L/R FUEL PRESS LO) illuminated is limited to 10 hours before over-haul or replacement of engine driven fuel pump (time does not include windmilling)
1. Operation is limited to 150 hours between engine overhauls
2. Operation is prohibited if either standby pump is inoperative
3. Operation above 18,000 feet is prohibited
4. Standby pumps must be on for Takeoff & Landing
Please allow access to your computer’s microphone to use Voice Recording.