5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Viet Cong
- Nguyen Van Thieu
- Truman Doctrine
- Whittaker Chambers
- a TIME magazine editor and former communist. Confessed to spying for the Soviet Union during the 1930's. Named fellow spies, some of them in Roosevelt's cabinet.
- b German lightning warfare. Characterized by highly mobility and concentrated forces at point of attack.
- c a Communist-led army and guerrilla force in South Vietnam that fought its government and was supported by North Vietnam.
- d He was a military commander and the president of South Vietnam. He was a corrupt as the leader of South Vietnam.
- e President Truman's policy of providing economic and military aid to any country threatened by communism or totalitarian ideology
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- United States diplomat who served under President Nixon and President Ford (born in 1923)
- kept a diary of her family's life in hiding after the Nazis overran the Netherlands
- 'My Struggle' by hitler, later became the basic book of nazi goals and ideology, reflected obsession
- a telegram sent from George Kennan to the USSR outlining the policy of containment
- The union of Austria with Germany, resulting from the occupation of Austria by the German army in 1938.
5 True/False Questions
Brinkmanship → 'My Struggle' by hitler, later became the basic book of nazi goals and ideology, reflected obsession
Korematsu v US → American communist spies accused and proved that they passed atomic bomb secrets to Soviets
Harry Truman → kept a diary of her family's life in hiding after the Nazis overran the Netherlands
Nikita Khrushchev → Soviet statesman and premier who denounced stalin (1894-1971)
Midway → Those who opposed the war