5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- asceptic technique
- a type of cells that contain nucleus, can be either unicellular or multicellular..
- b stugy of algae.
- c organisms that require a microscope to be readily observed or identified.
- d methods of handling microbial cultures and other microbes to prevent infection of the handler and others who may be exposed.
- e collection of statements, propositions, or concepts that explains or accounts for a natural event.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- constructs hypothesis, tests its validity, and performs experiments to test for those events.
- area of biotechnology that manipulates the genetics of microbes, plants and animals for the purpose of creating new products and genetically modified organisms.
- any agent that causes disease. (virus, bacteria, fungi, protozoa, or helminth)
- major groups of microorganisms
- tentative explanation of what has been observed or measured. (primary aim of scientific method)
5 True/False Questions
autotrophic → feeds self with food made by others.
hosts → organism in which smaller organisms or viruses live, feed and reproduce.
microbiology → study of living organisms and non-living entities too small to be seen without magnification.
biogenesis → living things arise only from others of their same kind.
mycology → stugy of algae.