5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a organism in which smaller organisms or viruses live, feed and reproduce.
- b spontaneous generation.
- c collection of statements, propositions, or concepts that explains or accounts for a natural event.
- d study of fungi.
- e tentative explanation of what has been observed or measured. (primary aim of scientific method)
5 Multiple choice questions
- 5 Kingdoms
- living things arise only from others of their same kind.
- dominant organisms found on earth, found in almost every habitat on earth. (ubiquitous)
- type of cell found in bacteria.
- any agent that causes disease. (virus, bacteria, fungi, protozoa, or helminth)
5 True/False questions
genetic engineering → spontaneous generation.
eukaryotes → type of cell found in bacteria.
microorganisms → organisms that require a microscope to be readily observed or identified.
asceptic technique → methods of handling microbial cultures and other microbes to prevent infection of the handler and others who may be exposed.
phycology → stugy of algae.