5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a type of cell found in bacteria.
- b type of cells that contain nucleus, can be either unicellular or multicellular..
- c dominant organisms found on earth, found in almost every habitat on earth. (ubiquitous)
- d completely free of all life forms including spores, and viruses.
- e tentative explanation of what has been observed or measured. (primary aim of scientific method)
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- study of frequency of disease.
- collection of statements, propositions, or concepts that explains or accounts for a natural event.
- 5 Kingdoms
- constructs hypothesis, tests its validity, and performs experiments to test for those events.
- organism in which smaller organisms or viruses live, feed and reproduce.
5 True/False Questions
autotrophic → feeds self on own, capable of photosynthesis.
microorganisms → living things arise only from others of their same kind.
parasites → any agent that causes disease. (virus, bacteria, fungi, protozoa, or helminth)
C, H, O, N, S and P → any agent that causes disease. (virus, bacteria, fungi, protozoa, or helminth)
microbiology → study of fungi.