5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a tentative explanation of what has been observed or measured. (primary aim of scientific method)
- b stugy of algae.
- c feeds self with food made by others.
- d involves the introduction of microbes into the environment to restore stability or to clean up toxic pollutants.
- e spontaneous generation.
5 Multiple choice questions
- constructs hypothesis, tests its validity, and performs experiments to test for those events.
- organisms that require a microscope to be readily observed or identified.
- type of cell found in bacteria.
- living things arise only from others of their same kind.
- collection of statements, propositions, or concepts that explains or accounts for a natural event.
5 True/False questions
mycology → study of fungi.
epidemiology → stugy of algae.
autotrophic → feeds self on own, capable of photosynthesis.
prokaryotes → type of cells that contain nucleus, can be either unicellular or multicellular..
asceptic technique → methods of handling microbial cultures and other microbes to prevent infection of the handler and others who may be exposed.