5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- C, H, O, N, S and P
- a spontaneous generation.
- b elements required for all living organisms.
- c living things arise only from others of their same kind.
- d microbes that are harbored and nourished in the bodies of larger organisms.
- e light-fueled conversion of carbon dioxide to organic material.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- any agent that causes disease. (virus, bacteria, fungi, protozoa, or helminth)
- feeds self on own, capable of photosynthesis.
- completely free of all life forms including spores, and viruses.
- 5 Kingdoms
- dominant organisms found on earth, found in almost every habitat on earth. (ubiquitous)
5 True/False Questions
epidemiology → stugy of algae.
hosts → collection of statements, propositions, or concepts that explains or accounts for a natural event.
mycology → stugy of algae.
theory → organism in which smaller organisms or viruses live, feed and reproduce.
hypothesis → tentative explanation of what has been observed or measured. (primary aim of scientific method)