← Micro - chapter 1 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- deductive approach
- asceptic technique
- genetic engineering
- a light-fueled conversion of carbon dioxide to organic material.
- b organisms that require a microscope to be readily observed or identified.
- c area of biotechnology that manipulates the genetics of microbes, plants and animals for the purpose of creating new products and genetically modified organisms.
- d constructs hypothesis, tests its validity, and performs experiments to test for those events.
- e methods of handling microbial cultures and other microbes to prevent infection of the handler and others who may be exposed.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- living things arise only from others of their same kind.
- type of cell found in bacteria.
- collection of statements, propositions, or concepts that explains or accounts for a natural event.
- elements required for all living organisms.
- spontaneous generation.
5 True/False Questions
phycology → stugy of algae.
mycology → stugy of algae.
parasites → type of cells that contain nucleus, can be either unicellular or multicellular..
eukaryotes → type of cell found in bacteria.
bioremediation → living things arise only from others of their same kind.