5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Monerans, Plants, Fungi, Animals, Protists
- a organism in which smaller organisms or viruses live, feed and reproduce.
- b 5 Kingdoms
- c stugy of algae.
- d type of cell found in bacteria.
- e living things arise only from others of their same kind.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- involves the breakdown of dead matters and wastes into simple compounds that can be directed back into the natural cycles of living things.
- dominant organisms found on earth, found in almost every habitat on earth. (ubiquitous)
- completely free of all life forms including spores, and viruses.
- study of frequency of disease.
- area of biotechnology that manipulates the genetics of microbes, plants and animals for the purpose of creating new products and genetically modified organisms.
5 True/False Questions
autotrophic → feeds self with food made by others.
microbiology → study of living organisms and non-living entities too small to be seen without magnification.
asceptic technique → methods of handling microbial cultures and other microbes to prevent infection of the handler and others who may be exposed.
pathogens → organism in which smaller organisms or viruses live, feed and reproduce.
microorganisms → living things arise only from others of their same kind.