5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- asceptic technique
- genetic engineering
- a methods of handling microbial cultures and other microbes to prevent infection of the handler and others who may be exposed.
- b type of cells that contain nucleus, can be either unicellular or multicellular..
- c stugy of algae.
- d area of biotechnology that manipulates the genetics of microbes, plants and animals for the purpose of creating new products and genetically modified organisms.
- e organism in which smaller organisms or viruses live, feed and reproduce.
5 Multiple choice questions
- type of cell found in bacteria.
- light-fueled conversion of carbon dioxide to organic material.
- study of fungi.
- feeds self on own, capable of photosynthesis.
- 5 Kingdoms
5 True/False questions
sterile → completely free of all life forms including spores, and viruses.
decomposition → involves the introduction of microbes into the environment to restore stability or to clean up toxic pollutants.
prokaryotes → type of cells that contain nucleus, can be either unicellular or multicellular..
heterotrophic → feeds self on own, capable of photosynthesis.
microorganisms → dominant organisms found on earth, found in almost every habitat on earth. (ubiquitous)