5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Why was the Purple & Gold newsletter established?
- The current name of the national publication
- The current name of the school where the second chapter was founded
- Some of the original members of PSP came from this greek organization
- What does "Lampadion" translate to?
- a Bradley University
- b To maintain contact between the national office and the chapters.
- c Little torch
- d The Lampadion
- e Phi Lambda Epsilon
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Ammend the national constitution which happens in Grand Chapter
- University of Central Missouri
- State Teachers College at Warrensburg, Missouri
- Scholarship, Leadership, Fellowship
- Phi Beta Kappa
5 True/False Questions
What was the dilemma PSP faced around the issue of Title IX? → To maintain contact between the national office and the chapters.
State colleges and universities were once called this → Normal/teacher colleges
Subrosa translates to → Under the Rose
Event in the mid 20th century that slowed the momentum and growth of PSP in its early stages → PSP almost merged with Kappa Phi Kappa, but they decided against it in the end because it was agreed among the majority of brothers that it would change the identity of PSP.
This brother created the first membership handbook for initiates → Kappa Alpha Theta and Kappa Kappa Gamma