5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Legislative Branch/Congress
- Amendment 13
- Amendment 2
- a slavery abolished
- b 6 year term, must be 30 and a citizen for at least 9 years
- c accuse an official of crimes and bring them to trial. House impeaches, Senate holds trial can only be removed from office and barred from holding office if convicted.
- d right to bear arms
- e Makes laws, two houses: House of Representatives & Senate
5 Multiple choice questions
- raise taxes, declare war, coin money, issue patents
- African-Americans can vote
- freedom of religion, speech, press, assembly and petition
- Prohibition, alcohol not allowed in U.S.
- search and seizure/police must have a warrant and a probable cause.
5 True/False questions
Senate → 100 senators, 2 per state, equal representation
Veto → 100 senators, 2 per state, equal representation
Amendment 26 → right to bear arms
House of Representatives → 435 representatives, number of representatives based off of state population, tax laws start here
Judicial Branch → carries out/enforces the law