5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Amendment 1
- Amendment 4
- Amendment 15
- a search and seizure/police must have a warrant and a probable cause.
- b freedom of religion, speech, press, assembly and petition
- c 6 year term, must be 30 and a citizen for at least 9 years
- d African-Americans can vote
- e a change to the Constitution, there have been 27 of them, passed by 2/3 of Congress,
ratified by ¾ of states.
5 Multiple choice questions
- right to due process
- right to trial by jury with witnesses and a lawyer
- women can vote
- President of the Senate, only votes to break a tie, takes over presidency if president is unable to serve a full term
- Prohibition, alcohol not allowed in U.S.
5 True/False questions
Executive Branch → carries out/enforces the law
Elastic Clause → the right to vote
Representative → 2 year term, must be 25 and a citizen for at least 7 years
Preamble → must be 35 years old and a natural born citizen, 1 term is 4 years
Legislative Branch/Congress → Makes laws, two houses: House of Representatives & Senate