5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- The arrangement of something across Earth's surface (space).
- An intellectual framework that looks at the locations of specific phenomena, how and why that phenomena is , and, finally, how it is spatially related to phenomena in other place
- The spatial analysis of the sturcture of the earth and its features (plants, animals, climate, ect)
- graphical representation (in polar or cartesian coordinates) of the spatial distribution of radiation from an antenna as a function of angle
- Concentrates on patterns of human activity and on their relationships with the environment.
4 True/False questions
Absolute Location → A geographic location that is described by comparing its location to another location.
Mental Map → a diagrammatic representation of the earth's surface (or part of it)
Relative location → A geographic location that is described by comparing its location to another location.
Formal Region → The arrangement of something across Earth's surface (space).