5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- The spatial analysis of the sturcture of the earth and its features (plants, animals, climate, ect)
- graphical representation (in polar or cartesian coordinates) of the spatial distribution of radiation from an antenna as a function of angle
- A set of computer tools used to capture, store, transform, analyze, and display geographic data.
- area within which everyone shares in common one or mare distinctive characteristics. The shared feature could be a cultural value such as a common language, or an environmental climate.
- The arrangement of something across Earth's surface (space).
4 True/False questions
Mental Map → An internal representation of a portion of Earth's surface based on what an individual knows about a place, containing personal impressions of what is in a place and where places are located.
Absolute Location → A geographic location that is described by comparing its location to another location.
Relative location → A geographic location that is described by comparing its location to another location.
map → a diagrammatic representation of the earth's surface (or part of it)