7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- produce enzymes that break down proteins, starches, lipids, and almost every other known organic substance
- (ecology) a community of organisms where each member is eaten in turn by another member
- See trophic pyramid.
- An animal thats eats another animal
- animal hunted or caught for food
- the relation between two different kinds of organisms when one receives benefits from the other without damaging it
6 True/False questions
animal society → is a group of related animals of the same species that interact closely and often cooperate with one another.
independent organism → An organism that exists without the aid of other members of the same species
competition → the act of competing as for profit or a prize
carnivore → an animal that feeds on both animal and vegetable substances
scavenger → any animal that feeds on refuse and other decaying organic matter
omnivore → an animal that feeds on both animal and vegetable substances