7 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- is a group of related animals of the same species that interact closely and often cooperate with one another.
- any animal that feeds on refuse and other decaying organic matter
- any animal that feeds on flesh
- produce enzymes that break down proteins, starches, lipids, and almost every other known organic substance
- See trophic pyramid.
- (ecology) a community of organisms where each member is eaten in turn by another member
6 True/False Questions
social insect → an insect that lives in a large community, such as an ant or a bee
independent organism → An organism that exists without the aid of other members of the same species
epiphyte → animal hunted or caught for food
herbavore → any animal that feeds on flesh
commensalism → the act of competing as for profit or a prize
competition → a change or alteration in form or qualities