7 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- is a group of related animals of the same species that interact closely and often cooperate with one another.
- an animal that feeds on both animal and vegetable substances
- animal hunted or caught for food
- a change or alteration in form or qualities
- See trophic pyramid.
- the total mass of living matter in a given unit area
6 True/False Questions
decomposer organisms → produce enzymes that break down proteins, starches, lipids, and almost every other known organic substance
commensalism → the relation between two different kinds of organisms when one receives benefits from the other without damaging it
parasites → An animal thats eats another animal
independent organism → An organism that exists without the aid of other members of the same species
food chain → (ecology) a community of organisms where each member is eaten in turn by another member
preditor → animal hunted or caught for food